Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
sparklyvampiresXD
Settled in Forks

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by sparklyvampiresXD »

Lioness Rampant wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote: Haha, hide...hiding is good.
I've been thinking, If we all gang up on Alice to steal him away, then we fight each other at least ONE of us gets Jasper...right...?
:twisted: :lol:
So that must be the plan, The fan girls must attack Alice!!
:shock:
I call Jasper! he's MINE! you can't have him! none of you!
My insane friend (actually, she's 3rd sanest) nicknamed Jasper (not for mentalness) would have something to say about that!

She bit me once.
Image Image Image
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Edward et Bella. Toujours.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

sparklyvampiresXD wrote:
Lioness Rampant wrote:
I've been thinking, If we all gang up on Alice to steal him away, then we fight each other at least ONE of us gets Jasper...right...?
My insane friend (actually, she's 3rd sanest) nicknamed Jasper (not for mentalness) would have something to say about that!

She bit me once.
*growls* She can't have him either.
haha, that is funny, though!! Everyone I know knows how obsessed I am about Jasper, even if they don't know who he is. (yes, the truth hurts)
ColormeBSG
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

Alice is so great!!!!!!!!!!! I love everything about her!!! She is so fun, loving, bouncy, and even though she is small she can hold her own!!!!!!! Gotta love that. I love how accepting she was of Edward and Bella!!!!!!!!! I like in Midnight Sun how we see what she knew would happen with Bella. She knew and told Edward that she (Alice) will love Bella and for Edward not to hurt her!!! Love that!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't say enough good things about her!!
I like how when she can't see stuff involving half breeds that she gets so frustrating. It is like she is "normal" as Bella tells her.
Love Alice!!!!!!! She is so cool!
ImageImage
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

Alice was definitely one of my favorite characters! :D Everything about her was just so likable. And the way she could joke about being a vampire was funny. I just can't say enough about her!
sparklyvampiresXD
Settled in Forks

Post by sparklyvampiresXD »

Lioness Rampant wrote:
sparklyvampiresXD wrote:
Lioness Rampant wrote:

She bit me once.
*growls* She can't have him either.
haha, that is funny, though!! Everyone I know knows how obsessed I am about Jasper, even if they don't know who he is. (yes, the truth hurts)
She was discussing Twilight on the bus once and this girl said "What?" and my other friend says "She loves Jasper!"
Now, to one stupid girl in London, my friend is dating Jasper Hale.

Lol.
Image Image Image
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Edward et Bella. Toujours.
Twilight Shadow
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilight Shadow »

I love Alice. She's just amazing. She's always trying to help everyone as much as she can even though it causes her pain. I mean, she doesn't have to look at anyone's future, but she does. If you think about it, how much time does it take for her to look at everyone's future? She loves her family and when the moment came in BD that she left I was shocked and in serious denial. I was in denial because Alice would NEVER do that to Bella and Edward and all of her family. If anything she would have sent Jasper away with some pretense, but she would have stayed and fought. This is evident when Alice and Bella went to Italy for Edward. Alice lied to Jasper, because if he knew that there was a good chance that she wouldn't return, Jasper would have gone with them or prevented Alice from going. Alice went knowing that she would most likely die for the sake of Bella and Edward, for the sake of her family. Alice is also one of my favorite characters because she helps Bella out A LOT...especially with Charlie. Sometimes Alice does all these things that Bella is against (i.e. the wedding), but in the end Bella realizes that it was all thanks to Alice that the moment became so special and wonderful. Yeah, Alice really wasn't around Bella during her pregnancy, but who could blame her. It's not that she willingly didn't want to be with Bella, she tried, but it just became too much for her to handle. Considering that she's doing this by choice and through the goodness of her heart, she can't be held negatively because of it. Alice does what she can and even tries to go beyond what she knows are her limits.
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

I find Alice to be extremely interesting. Mainly after reading Midnight Sun. I never really understood her friendship with Bella until reading about Edward seeing her visions about the two of them being friends. It would be strange to have Alice's gift, I mean she always talking in the future tense. Like when she told Edward, I will love her (Bella). She is so ruled by her gift, I wonder if she has ever rebelled against it. Then again, that might be like me trying to go around all day with my eyes closed.
Joanne Maria

Post by Joanne Maria »

I love Alice, wish I were like her, want a friend like her.
She is always happy. Her human life really did bite and I believe that's one of the reasons she just simply enjoys herself. She has Jasper and the Cullens, a wonderful family. Her and Edward are best buds and she loves Bella. Bella is the girllfriend she never had.

IMHO, Alice never felt that she was accepted by humans until Bella came along. In all four books Alice was always there to help even risking her own life.
mariebeth
Settled in Forks

Post by mariebeth »

Alice is probably my favourite character, I just love everything about her. She's got a great personality that never slips throughout the books, and even in Breaking Dawn when she disappears with Jasper I didn't doubt her once.

I guess my favourite thing about her is that she goes over the top about everything, like Bella's birthday :)
Wacko_Fan13
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wacko_Fan13 »

ok, so i've always wondered this but, What did Alice see exactly when she called Edward on the island. I loved the suspense of the moment and everything, and i guess it had to do with her being pregnant and all, but i was wondering if anyone knew what she saw.

BTW.. I love her talent. It's awesome. :D
Team Jasper/Jackson
Team Edward/Robert
Awesome banner made by Iris Messenger. Thx so much!!