Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Emily Young

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

rapidheartbeat<3twi wrote:Very interesting point HOFJ. It's one of the most animal things about the pack. Even though Jacob is always trying to convince Bella that he's normal and Edward's not, imprinting is pretty un-normal. Plus, one of the big reasons I never wanted Jacob and Bella to be together is that I imagined the possablity of Jacob imprinting: He obviously wasn't imprinting on Bella, because as we know it happens at first sight. Imagine if Bella had given up on Edward, loved Jacob, they got married, maybe had kids, and then . . . Jacob imprinted on someone else. It would be like Leah's heartbreak times ten. And the 'Emily' in this case would be in a horrible position: tempted to love a man who devoted his entire self to her, but she would also be taking away a husband and father (if it went as far as marriage and kids, assuming). Now I KNOW that not every wolf imprints, but the possability is always out there.
see i always thought jake was the exception. that he wouldn't imprint. imprinting is just SO NOT jake, you know? but i do see what you're saying, and it makes a lot of sense.

however, with bella, it wouldn't be so bad, because edward would always be there. although then they'd be a seventeen-year-old and a grown woman and that would be creepy.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

how old is Emily?
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen

LOIS
Settled in Forks

Post by LOIS »

i always wondered how old emily was, but my thinking is that she's 18 or 19 because Sam is 19. does anyone know if she has been cast or if there is anyone they want to play her?
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

umm okay when i read about her face i felt sooo bad and im like Bella run before the wolves get you hahahaah
still it sucks that sam phased near her... i wish we would have learned more aobut her...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

She's quite a minor character, but I think she's nice.

She must have a big heart, still being in love with Sam after he hurt her, and looking after all the wolf boys.
She's a bit like a mum.

Did they get married?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I thought Sam was like... 21 or 22? I always imagined Emily to be older... like 25. Dunno why.

Anyway, I don't understand your guys' problem with imprinting. Isn't complete love and adoration the very thing you work toward in a relationship? Wouldn't it be nice to have it right from the off, knowing that it was real and that you weren't wasting valuable time with dead-enders?

Why you you refuse your soul mate? The one person in the world you were meant to be with? The only person in the world who can give you a lifetime happiness? It doesn't make sense to give that up for anything. Not even your cousin. Especially if your imprinter only has eyes for you and wouldn't be able to be with anyone else anyway.

-Jasper, they're engaged.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

I have to honestly say that I loathe Emily. I hate what she put her cousin through and I think she is a backstabber. You should never marry a family member's ex. That is just terrible. The fact that everyone backs her up for being with Sam boggles my mind.

Don't us girls always say: You don't date your friend's ex. So why give Emily a break. This was her cousin. Blood. Family.

You don't betray family for a guy.
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

leahroselover wrote:I have to honestly say that I loathe Emily. I hate what she put her cousin through and I think she is a backstabber. You should never marry a family member's ex. That is just terrible. The fact that everyone backs her up for being with Sam boggles my mind.

Don't us girls always say: You don't date your friend's ex. So why give Emily a break. This was her cousin. Blood. Family.

You don't betray family for a guy.
I totally understand what you're saying...you don't go after your friend's ex, well cousin's ex in this case. It's very true, but on the other hand, how can you turn down your soul mate? As family, I think that it would be easier to forgive someone for that because of the blood relationship. I think that eventually Lead would see that they were meant to be together and that she was meant to be with someone else. Like I said before, how can you turn down your soul mate?
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Emily in no way went after Sam. She has the scars to prove it.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

I totally understand what you're saying...you don't go after your friend's ex, well cousin's ex in this case. It's very true, but on the other hand, how can you turn down your soul mate? As family, I think that it would be easier to forgive someone for that because of the blood relationship. I think that eventually Lead would see that they were meant to be together and that she was meant to be with someone else. Like I said before, how can you turn down your soul mate?
There are more important things than love. As for a soul mate. Your soul mate is what you make of that person. After all the greeks said that your soul mate was your complete half and sometimes that completeness made it impossible for for then to actually be together.

If I was Emily I would have never been with Sam. Soul Mate are not.
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic