Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^^haha. yep to both of you!! remember, we already decided we could take rosalie down. :) she is no match for the employees at EDC, Inc!! WHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

YEAH, lol my signature says it all... eheh EDC,INC has some of the most talented empoleys in the whole universe :D rose never stood a chance :twisted:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

*Removes hardhat and clears throat*
I've let this thread slide a little, but it's starting to get too far from what it should be. The character threads are meant for serious discussion. Let's keep the fangirl, joking, silliness over in the Team Emmett thread. For anyone interested, the EDC, Inc. is Emmett's Demolition Crew in the Team Emmett thread. It's a place where we can be silly and have fun Emmett style without ever being off topic. Look us up in the Twilight Zone forum.

Someone come up with a topic we can discuss here.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

*ahem* sorry BHG :oops:

Ok, how about this. Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

sorry BHG thats my bad ill try to behave my self. :oops: sometimes we get ouf of hand when it comes to emmett...

to anwser the question:i dont think emmett will ever go to the dark side... he is too far in. like edward they have enugh control to not have the intence temptation any more, emmetts a good soul and i dont think he would he loves humans.
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Great question Carrie! My answer depends on how you meant that. Would he decide he's had enough of the vegetarian lifestyle and want to live off human blood? No, I don't think so. Especially since Rosalie is so dead set against it. I do think that in the beginning he would have easily accepted whatever lifestyle was presented to him. Luckily, it was vegetarianism.

We do know that he has slipped up. We know for sure there were two times that he killed humans and I suspect it's many more than that. He was also one that was telling Edward to just kill Bella and get it over with; if her blood was tormenting him so badly just kill her, they'll move and life goes on. He didn't seem to have a problem with it in that situation. So that makes me think that if he comes across someone again whose blood calls to him more strongly than anyone else that he wouldn't give it much thought. I think it's his desire to not disappoint Rose and the rest of the family that keeps him in line. But when he does slip up he takes it with a "what's done is done and I can't change it" attitude. I don't think he would torment himself over a slip up like some of the others would.

I think he's been living this lifestyle long enough now that it's ingrained. He wouldn't suddenly decide to change. He may still stuggle at times - he did have to hold his breath when Bella was bleeding at her party - but he's practiced enough at the lifestyle that he can handle it.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^thank you. :)

To answer my own question, I think that he slips up occastionally, but, like BHG said, he wouldn't torment himself over it. He would move on. However, I don't think that he would enjoy it all that much, because it would upset Rose. Anything that makes her sad/mad dissapoints him.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

i agree carrie, rose and emmett feed of each other so i dont think emmett would do anything to bother rose and since she is clean emmett wouldnt do that..(and the eyes are realy creppy *shudders*)
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
MagnoliasNSunshine
Wandering Through Town

Post by MagnoliasNSunshine »

I love how Emmett's joking nature takes the "heavy-ness" away from more serious moments. He's great comic relief when you are so wound up that you're jumping out of your reading chair with anticipation. I think that's what he does for Rosalie as well... he's the yen to her yang. I don't think I would like her otherwise.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

personaly i think rose at this point would me a living heak on wheels.. she dispizes all thigs about this life. the only thing that keeps her grounded is emmett with out emmett i think bella would be dead the cullens would be mizz and i don think edward would be getting allong with hur to well..
love caomb
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN