Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by Miista Cullen »

Kachiti wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:Emmett Cullen a.k.a Kella Lutz will be coming to Australia soon ^_^ Is anyone going to the Twilight Convention in Sydney???

Well to stay on topic, I think Emmett was a jock in his days. His care free and has a funny personality, when you get to know him. He's awesome and Kellan plays the the PERFECT Emmett Laugh.Out.Loud!
There's a twilight convention?
Indeed there is. Go onto Twilightprom.com.au or something like that ^_^ It's held in Sydney and Melbourne!
edward'sstupidlamb wrote:thats so cool, i'd totally go... but I live in the US :( . Maybe there will be one here, sigh
I heard there was Twicon in Chicago, coming up soon...But other than that I know how you feel.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Kachiti wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:Emmett Cullen a.k.a Kella Lutz will be coming to Australia soon ^_^ Is anyone going to the Twilight Convention in Sydney???

Well to stay on topic, I think Emmett was a jock in his days. His care free and has a funny personality, when you get to know him. He's awesome and Kellan plays the the PERFECT Emmett Laugh.Out.Loud!
Indeed there is. Go onto Twilightprom.com.au or something like that ^_^ It's held in Sydney and Melbourne!
edward'sstupidlamb wrote:thats so cool, i'd totally go... but I live in the US :( . Maybe there will be one here, sigh
I heard there was Twicon in Chicago, coming up soon...But other than that I know how you feel.
Wow, I would love to see Sydney again but not going to happen this year.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Kachiti wrote:

awwww still to far away :( where did you here about this?
Image Image
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

edward'sstupidlamb wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:
Kachiti wrote:

awwww still to far away :( where did you here about this?
Someone told me on the "Aussie's Unite" thread in the "Flight to Phoenix" boards.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

There are individual threads for the different conventions in the Aston Martin forum: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/viewforum.php?f=14

Now, let's get this thread back on topic please. Anyone have a question about Emmett rather than just stating how much you love him and how he would make a perfect big brother?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Okay, here's a question:

What do you think Emmett thought of Jasper as a 'brother' opposed to what he thought of Edward as a brother?

I truly hope that 1) my question makes some sort of sense and 2) it's not a stupid question. :oops:

Thoughts anyone?
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Movielover22
Settled in Forks

Post by Movielover22 »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Kachiti wrote:

Twicon??? Chicago??? Where? When? Details!
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." ~ Jasper Hale
Movielover22
Settled in Forks

Post by Movielover22 »

navarre wrote:Okay, here's a question:

What do you think Emmett thought of Jasper as a 'brother' opposed to what he thought of Edward as a brother?

I truly hope that 1) my question makes some sort of sense and 2) it's not a stupid question. :oops:

Thoughts anyone?
Definitely not a stupid question. I'm not exactly sure about this. I hadn't really thought about it much until I read Midnight Sun and got more of the brother thing between Edward and Emmett. Jasper always seems like a bit of the outsider, like what Bella said at some point, he seems to just be there for Alice, although there is definitely a bond there between him and his brothers. You especially see it in Breaking Dawn, while Edward's trying to cope with Bella and the pregnancy and all of that, Jasper and Emmett are upstairs doing research, and then they're together when Edward is talking to Jacob after Jacob leaves Sam's pack, and they're together "protecting" the family from Bella when she's a newborn. I think the relationship between Emmett and Jasper brings to point more of Emmett's physical side. They seem to come together and bond as brothers more when they feel they need to protect someone, or there is a fight coming, or other things like that. While Edward and Emmett's relationship seems to be more "brotherly" in the sense, Emmett and Jasper come together wonderfully as I guess you could say co-protectors of the family. When Stephenie Meyer talks about the different romantic relationships in the Twilight saga, and how you can't really say which one is the strongest or more passionate because they're all so different, and I think that's the way it is with the Cullen brothers. Edward and Emmett have the most brotherly relationship, while Emmett and Jasper have the more physical relationship. I don't like expressing it like that but I can't really think of another way to say it, and then Edward and Jasper seem to have more of an intellectual relationship. It seems as if they could get into more of the deep-thought conversations than either of them could do with Emmett. That's sort of how I view it anyway, I'm not sure you can really compare the two relationships because they're so different.
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." ~ Jasper Hale
ChasingTheCullens!<3
Settled in Forks

Post by ChasingTheCullens!<3 »

again, Imma just kinda jump into this discussion

I believe that Emmet and Jasper as brother's is a totally different relationship compared to Emmett and Eddie.
Their relationship seems to be strained from what I can gather, I mean, sure thy love eachother...But everone's a littl weary of Jasper and for that I feel sorry for him. But Emmet...Emmett isn't cold towars him...He's just not exactly how he is with Eddie. There's a barrier there...I have no idea what it is...But I'd be cool to find out what exactly is preventing them from having bonded a little closer over the last 50 years.

Please tell me If I'm making any sense.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

ChasingTheCullens!<3 wrote:again, Imma just kinda jump into this discussion

I believe that Emmet and Jasper as brother's is a totally different relationship compared to Emmett and Eddie.
Their relationship seems to be strained from what I can gather, I mean, sure thy love eachother...But everone's a littl weary of Jasper and for that I feel sorry for him. But Emmet...Emmett isn't cold towars him...He's just not exactly how he is with Eddie. There's a barrier there...I have no idea what it is...But I'd be cool to find out what exactly is preventing them from having bonded a little closer over the last 50 years.

Please tell me If I'm making any sense.
Yeah, I know where you're going with your post. No worries. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict