Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
fiish3
Wandering Through Town

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by fiish3 »

I really like emmett.
hes just a funny loveable character. I would of liked to get to know him better. But i guess hes just such a straight forward, tell-it-like-it-is kinda guy, so there really wasnt much to say about him because he had no secrets. In breaking dawn he was hilarious! all his personal jokes and irritating bella was just so funny.
It was nice to have someone break the tension and not read about another dramatic thing that happened to bella. Hes a fun character
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

fiish3 wrote:I really like emmett.
hes just a funny loveable character. I would of liked to get to know him better. But i guess hes just such a straight forward, tell-it-like-it-is kinda guy, so there really wasnt much to say about him because he had no secrets. In breaking dawn he was hilarious! all his personal jokes and irritating bella was just so funny.
It was nice to have someone break the tension and not read about another dramatic thing that happened to bella. Hes a fun character
i totally agree. i love how he brings comic relief to the whole series. so Emmett.
his sex jokes in BD cracked me up. especially "it's about time someone scored around here." [sigh] at least Emmett stayed pretty consistent in BD. it was just the other characters that seemed different.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D
Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?
I love you two!!! I totally agree... who needs Edward when there's Emmet????
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

well, i'd take Edward first. always.

but i'll say this.
I've never wanted Emmett as JUST a big brother. *HUGEGOUS sigh*
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

Emmett cullen is awesome, i have to say. i really enjoy his jokes and in BD his sexual innuendos were hilarious!!
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
teamemmettalltheway
Settled in Forks

Post by teamemmettalltheway »

I LOVE EMMETT!!! he is definitely my favorite. he seems like a really fun guy to be around and he seems really nice overall. he really lightens the mood too, when things get stressed. hes just always smiling and joking about something.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Emmett is like the sun, shiny, wonderous, beautiful and blazing HOT!! haha..no?
Rosalie is so lucky! i'd love to have an emmett, dimples and curls. that's the cutest ever!
MrsTaylorLautner212
Wandering Through Town

Post by MrsTaylorLautner212 »

I love Emmett because he is like the kick-a** big brother that I've always wanted!! HE's really strong and protecting, yet he is still so sweet....everyone loves EMMETT!!!
Team Jacob: Because I like my men HOT, ALIVE, and FURRY
My werewolf can beat up your vampire
SeverusSnape11221
Settled in Forks

Post by SeverusSnape11221 »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D
Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?
I love you two!!! I totally agree... who needs Edward when there's Emmet????
I totally agree emmett is by far my favorite character. I actually like him more than edward too. I love guys with a good sense of humor. He's just like a big teddy bear. everytime i see a picture of kellan i just want to give him a big hug lol. :lol:
ImageImageImageEmmett Cullen Rocks!!<3
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

Emmett is cool becuase in the series everyone is so tense, and you want to explode, but then Emmett comes in and BAM!, you feel a ton better. Kind of a Pain med like Jake, except "tense med". :lol: :D

Ok, that was really goofy.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.