Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Movielover22
Settled in Forks

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by Movielover22 »

In every movie I see, or every book I read, I always find a soft spot for the one who can find the amusement in everything. Yeah, Emmett's a funny guy, and he's always making jokes and things like that, but it's not like he's strictly the comic relief, he's also a great family protector and he really knows his stuff. And I think that's what I love about him so much. He's not just the funny guy, he's also just a really awesome person.
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." ~ Jasper Hale
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by ScreamingFanGirl »

I must say, Emmet is probably one one my favorite characters.

I absolutely love his jokes aimed at bella in BD

Although, the whole BD book i was wishing that he'd drop Rosalie and go for Bella. :lol:
Well, that would never happen, but I can wish.
Haha :P

I wish Emmet was my big brother.
He's like an amazing teddy bear
and SOO funny.

Although did anyone else notice that he kinda looked like a gangster in the movie?
That threw me off.
What with his sideways hat and all
I didn't like the way they portrayed him in the movie. :(
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
MrsTaylorLautner212
Wandering Through Town

Post by MrsTaylorLautner212 »

Okay, before I start I just have to say I love him in the movie, Kellan did an awesome job. Best emmett ever!

Anyway, I totally just had this revelation the other day. Emmett totally reminds me of my cousin!! I totally just realised that and then I was like "no wonder I always loved emmett so much!!"

I really like emmett especially because he's always so calm. Nothing ever bothers him. I think it's kind of weird how Edward always makes these comments on how showy Emmett and Rosalie are about their relationship and I never really got that vibe at all. Maybe it's because Rosalie is always kind of staying away from Bella so we don't see them "together" as often as alice/jasper but.... idk.
Team Jacob: Because I like my men HOT, ALIVE, and FURRY
My werewolf can beat up your vampire
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

ScreamingFanGirl wrote:
Although did anyone else notice that he kinda looked like a gangster in the movie?
That threw me off.
What with his sideways hat and all
I didn't like the way they portrayed him in the movie. :(
Well aside from being like the big brother he's also like the "protector" of the family. And i didn't think he looked gangster he just looked modern. i thought it was very Emmett.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

emmett would seem like the big brother you never had and he knows how to joke around..
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Mrs Taylor launter, that's so funny he remnds me of my cuz to! Because he's always making people laugh just like emmett.
Image Image
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by ScreamingFanGirl »

MrsTaylorLautner212 wrote:Okay, before I start I just have to say I love him in the movie, Kellan did an awesome job. Best emmett ever!

Anyway, I totally just had this revelation the other day. Emmett totally reminds me of my cousin!! I totally just realised that and then I was like "no wonder I always loved emmett so much!!"

I really like emmett especially because he's always so calm. Nothing ever bothers him. I think it's kind of weird how Edward always makes these comments on how showy Emmett and Rosalie are about their relationship and I never really got that vibe at all. Maybe it's because Rosalie is always kind of staying away from Bella so we don't see them "together" as often as alice/jasper but.... idk.
haha maybe thats because Jaspers always there calming him down :P
I bet when jaspers gone he goes crazyyyyy
why do you think he broke all those beds with rosalie?
Hah
laughter :D
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Emmett Cullen a.k.a Kella Lutz will be coming to Australia soon ^_^ Is anyone going to the Twilight Convention in Sydney???

Well to stay on topic, I think Emmett was a jock in his days. His care free and has a funny personality, when you get to know him. He's awesome and Kellan plays the the PERFECT Emmett Laugh.Out.Loud!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Miista Cullen wrote:Emmett Cullen a.k.a Kella Lutz will be coming to Australia soon ^_^ Is anyone going to the Twilight Convention in Sydney???

Well to stay on topic, I think Emmett was a jock in his days. His care free and has a funny personality, when you get to know him. He's awesome and Kellan plays the the PERFECT Emmett Laugh.Out.Loud!
There's a twilight convention?
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

thats so cool, i'd totally go... but I live in the US :( . Maybe there will be one here, sigh
Image Image