Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Re: Esme Cullen

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Yeah! I can't picture her running super fast, or hunting, or breaking anything because of her super strength and all the other vampiric stuff.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:Yeah! I can't picture her running super fast, or hunting, or breaking anything because of her super strength and all the other vampiric stuff.
Hehe. It's SO weird on her and her loving personality. :lol:

So did you have anyone in mind for the casting of Esme? :)
E♥B

"Does she even like Italian?" (Rosalie)
"Her name's Bella. I'm sure she'll love it." (Emmett)
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

It was hard for me to imagine Esme doing the "vampire" like things, such as hunting or using super strength or anything like that. She just seems like Susie Homemaker to me, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's one of the many reasons that I love Esme, but it's just hard to imagine.
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

edwardislove wrote:
Gi.Kodaly wrote:Yeah! I can't picture her running super fast, or hunting, or breaking anything because of her super strength and all the other vampiric stuff.
Hehe. It's SO weird on her and her loving personality. :lol:

So did you have anyone in mind for the casting of Esme? :)
No, I didn't actually. Did you?
I haven't seen the movie yet but I think that they could have casted someone better. In my mind Esme was prettier and younger.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

jonsgirljen wrote:It was hard for me to imagine Esme doing the "vampire" like things, such as hunting or using super strength or anything like that. She just seems like Susie Homemaker to me, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's one of the many reasons that I love Esme, but it's just hard to imagine.
I know...It's almost painful to imagine...she looks so sweet and fragile..But i totally love her! She's sucha mom..I thought the actress who played her on the movie was great- gorgeous but very craing..just like our esme!
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

Ohs0sexyBella<3 wrote:
jonsgirljen wrote:It was hard for me to imagine Esme doing the "vampire" like things, such as hunting or using super strength or anything like that. She just seems like Susie Homemaker to me, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's one of the many reasons that I love Esme, but it's just hard to imagine.
I know...It's almost painful to imagine...she looks so sweet and fragile..But i totally love her! She's sucha mom..I thought the actress who played her on the movie was great- gorgeous but very craing..just like our esme!
I totally agree...the actress that was chosen to play Esme was practically the picture that I had in my head of her as I was reading the books. She looks fragile enough to play Esme, but also played her so well when it came to being a mother and looking after her children. I was very impressed with her...I just wish that there was more Esme to enjoy! She's one of my top five characters! I just love her!
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

Esme seems to be very kind. Also, I know she tried to committ suicide after her baby died, and that's why Carlisle saved her. I heard she was married as a human. What happened to her husband?
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

E&BForever wrote:Esme seems to be very kind. Also, I know she tried to committ suicide after her baby died, and that's why Carlisle saved her. I heard she was married as a human. What happened to her husband?
Chantell

I think he found himself dead, though I'm not sure we know.

I thought the actress did a really good job in portraying Esme, I just i always saw her hair a little lighter than it was.

I have a hard time seeing her doing anything vampire like with how she was described in the books. She is always so motherly to all the Cullen children, and like most of the Cullens, welcomed Bella with open arms. I always found that she came off rather motherly to Bella as well because she was with Edward.
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

RebeccaCullen wrote:
E&BForever wrote:Esme seems to be very kind. Also, I know she tried to committ suicide after her baby died, and that's why Carlisle saved her. I heard she was married as a human. What happened to her husband?
Chantell

I think he found himself dead, though I'm not sure we know.
Thanks! heard he was a jerk! :x
Chantell
I thought the actress did a really good job in portraying Esme, I just i always saw her hair a little lighter than it was.

I have a hard time seeing her doing anything vampire like with how she was described in the books. She is always so motherly to all the Cullen children, and like most of the Cullens, welcomed Bella with open arms. I always found that she came off rather motherly to Bella as well because she was with Edward.
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

EXACTLY. But I love Esme..she's a true mother figure to the Cullens. She's loving and caring and wants nothing more than happiness for her family. That's why she liked Bella from the start. It made Edward happy which made her happy..like Rosalie said in Midnight Sun.." Come home Edward. It's breaking Esme's heart. You know she loves you more than any of us". In a way I think Esme reminds Edward of Elizabeth Masen. But I can't imagine Esme doing all the stuff vampires do. Especially the blood drinking..I wonder if she has ever tasted human blood?