Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Garrett

Post by foolinthemoon »

I agree, There was something about Garrett that was just amazing. I in that short amount of time, fell in love with his character as well. He was passionate in everything he did. For a vampire, he was so... fresh. There could never be another character like him. I'd love to know what happened with him and Kate, cause when he tells her he'd follow her anywhere, my heart reacted like Bella's in her before body when Edward touched her.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

foolinthemoon wrote:I agree, There was something about Garrett that was just amazing. I in that short amount of time, fell in love with his character as well. He was passionate in everything he did. For a vampire, he was so... fresh. There could never be another character like him. I'd love to know what happened with him and Kate, cause when he tells her he'd follow her anywhere, my heart reacted like Bella's in her before body when Edward touched her.
i loved how he stood up to Aro and insulted him right to his face without showing any fear. that was so cool 8-)
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Jane V wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:I agree, There was something about Garrett that was just amazing. I in that short amount of time, fell in love with his character as well. He was passionate in everything he did. For a vampire, he was so... fresh. There could never be another character like him. I'd love to know what happened with him and Kate, cause when he tells her he'd follow her anywhere, my heart reacted like Bella's in her before body when Edward touched her.
i loved how he stood up to Aro and insulted him right to his face without showing any fear. that was so cool 8-)
definatly one of my favourite Garrrett things! i like his curiosity about the other vamps and Bella's training. i mean it cant be much to watch really.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
LAURENonFIRE
Settled in Forks

Post by LAURENonFIRE »

Garrett is the MAN :] Most of my friends are not as into him as I am, so I'm glad to see there are other Garrett fans out there! He's so freakin' brave! I love it. He had spunk AND wasn't going to back down, regardless of the consequences. Yeah, I love this guy!
xox: lauren[!]

love of mine, someday you will die, but i'll be close behind;
i'll follow you into the dark <3

;; death cab for cutie.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

LAURENonFIRE wrote:Garrett is the MAN :] Most of my friends are not as into him as I am, so I'm glad to see there are other Garrett fans out there! He's so freakin' brave! I love it. He had spunk AND wasn't going to back down, regardless of the consequences. Yeah, I love this guy!
i know my twlight friends dont get my Garrett love either!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
LAURENonFIRE
Settled in Forks

Post by LAURENonFIRE »

Landiana wrote:
LAURENonFIRE wrote:Garrett is the MAN :] Most of my friends are not as into him as I am, so I'm glad to see there are other Garrett fans out there! He's so freakin' brave! I love it. He had spunk AND wasn't going to back down, regardless of the consequences. Yeah, I love this guy!
i know my twlight friends dont get my Garrett love either!
Ahh -- they have no taste! Lol.
xox: lauren[!]

love of mine, someday you will die, but i'll be close behind;
i'll follow you into the dark <3

;; death cab for cutie.
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by buffygrl3 »

I just absolutly fell in love with Garrett! He was my favorite new vamp. The explorer, willing to try anything, and determined to fight for whats right. Kate is one lucky girl!

And the fact that he straight up told Aro that he wouldn't take any bull, that was great. If I could pick any guy from series... he'd be mine :D

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Garett was such a cool character. I wish we heard more about him ... and Kate :)
How he just allowed himself to be electrocuted was so sweet .
Last edited by Cookies on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
moviemoments
Settled in Forks

Post by moviemoments »

LadyDi wrote:The "Kate shocking Garrett" was even more impressive when he was preventing his "Katie" from attacking the Volturi after Irina was killed. It hurt. He knew just how much it would hurt because he had sampled a small bit of it (his index finger touching her palm) earlier. Yet he hung on and was able to prevent her from jeopardizing herself and the rest of the Cullen witnesses. I know they say love hurts, but I bet they never considered how electrifying it can be!
HaHaHa! You are soo right! He is such a loving character, I would find it hard to dislike him. I understand that SM want to stop with the Twilight series after the poss of Midnight Sun, but if she ever gets bored like some autors do and decide to write some short stories on the lives of some of the characters, I hope that she would write one on Garrett. I dont think anyone was ready to let him go by the end of Breaking Dawn. ; -)
Forever belonging to the world of eternal Twilight, MovieMoments.
blue-eyed-bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by blue-eyed-bella »

Out of all of the visitors at the Cullens' in BD (there were so many!) the one that really stuck with me was Garrett. He was really just an interesting character--passionate and brave in everything he did. My favorite Garrett-moments had to be when the Volturi came and was holding on to Kate so she wouldn't die despite the fact that she was shocking him. That really stuck with me because it reminded me of something Edward would do for Bella.

Also, I loved his little speech to the Volturi witnesses. It was everything that probably all the other characters were thinking but Garrett was the only one with enough guts to voice it. I always appreciate a guy with guts, so I really like Garrett. I'm glad he has Kate :D
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.