Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Angela Weber

Post by glstewart »

Actually, the only thing Bella wanted, was to say "I do", and be done with it. She left the show up to Alice, and Alice ran with it. No, she really didn't give a second thought to anything about the wedding.
I Want to Believe
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:well, i don't really think bella has any social skills to be honest. she doesn't know how to treat people.

OMG i am so glad i wasn't the only one who was like WHAT when she didn't make any of her human friends a part of the wedding.
I completely feel the same way. I could understand why she wouldn't have Jessica be a part of her wedding, but to not include Angela when Angela has been such an amazing friend to her, felt really rude to me. But, knowing Angela, she would be so happy for Bella, she'd understand not being a part of the wedding. She is such a sweet person. I wish I had a million friends like her! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Destani

Post by Destani »

Amivera wrote:Anyway, point is: If she had cared to think about Angela, and bothered to ask Alice to make her a bridesmaid, Alice would have made Angela a bridesmaid.
Bella didn't give it a thought, though.
I agree. I didn't mean to make it sound like Alice wouldn't give Bella what she wanted if she had asked. I know she absolutely would have. I was referring to the fact that Bella didn't really ask for anything. She didn't want to think about the wedding at all. I think it would have been nice if Bella had asked Angela to be a part of the wedding.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

Destani wrote:
Amivera wrote:Anyway, point is: If she had cared to think about Angela, and bothered to ask Alice to make her a bridesmaid, Alice would have made Angela a bridesmaid.
I agree. I didn't mean to make it sound like Alice wouldn't give Bella what she wanted if she had asked. I know she absolutely would have. I was referring to the fact that Bella didn't really ask for anything. She didn't want to think about the wedding at all. I think it would have been nice if Bella had asked Angela to be a part of the wedding.
Yeah, I think that Alice may get a little over-enthusiastic sometimes, but if Bella asked to have Angela as a bridesmaid, Alice definitely would have said yes. But knowing Angela, Angela was so super-happy for Bella, that she never would have even thought (never mind being resentful) about not being a part of Bella's wedding. Angela is truly one of those amazing friends that no one should be without. I know I have my own real-life Angela!
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
furrynfun
Settled in Forks

Post by furrynfun »

Angela is so sweet and I wish she had been in the books more! She is Bella's only trustworthy human friend! :D
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

Destani wrote:
Yeah.
Also, if she'd have asked Angela, she would've had to ask Jessica. If you think about it you'll be like not really, BUT if you really think about it, would Bella have NOT asked Jessica if she'd asked Angela? I don't think so.
Last edited by Jazziscool on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Destani

Post by Destani »

^ That's a valid point. Weddings are tricky and it's so easy to accidentally offend someone. I think you're right that she would have had to ask both Angela and Jessica together or neither one. Otherwise somebody would have been hurt.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Destani wrote:^ That's a valid point. Weddings are tricky and it's so easy to accidentally offend someone. I think you're right that she would have had to ask both Angela and Jessica together or neither one. Otherwise somebody would have been hurt.
I think Edward would have talked Bella out of asking Jessica knowing how she really feels about Bella.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

Kachiti wrote:
Destani wrote:^ That's a valid point. Weddings are tricky and it's so easy to accidentally offend someone. I think you're right that she would have had to ask both Angela and Jessica together or neither one. Otherwise somebody would have been hurt.
I think Edward would have talked Bella out of asking Jessica knowing how she really feels about Bella.
Hmm...maybe. But Edward is a gentleman, and I don't think he'd be rude like that.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Jazziscool wrote:
Hmm...maybe. But Edward is a gentleman, and I don't think he'd be rude like that.
That's not being rude, its being honest.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.