Page 4 of 5

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:55 pm
by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
in midnight sun, or if stephanie ever writes another book in the saga, i think they should give more information on elizabeth. she is after all very important. after all, without her there would be no Edward Cullen, and i don't even want to think about a life were he doesn't exsist!! and i would like to know how she and Bella are alike.

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 pm
by E&BForever
That would be cool to hear more about Edward's mother? How much does he remember about her and his father? I heard that SM has hinted about writing more books. Maybe not with Edward and Bella as the main characters, but with Renesseme and Jacob. If anyone ever gets the chance they should ask Stephenine about this.
Chantell

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:01 pm
by RussetRose‚ô•
E&BForever wrote:That would be cool to hear more about Edward's mother? How much does he remember about her and his father? I heard that SM has hinted about writing more books. Maybe not with Edward and Bella as the main characters, but with Renesseme and Jacob. If anyone ever gets the chance they should ask Stephenine about this.
Chantell
That would be nice to hear more about Edward parents and growing up in Chicage during the early 1900s.

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm
by Cymbrelynn
Maybe we'll hear more about Edward's parents and human life when the Official Guide comes out?

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 pm
by E&BForever
Cymbrelynn wrote:Maybe we'll hear more about Edward's parents and human life when the Official Guide comes out?
I hope so. I wonder how much he remembers of her? Did Edward know how to play the piano before he was turned into a vampire?
Chantell

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:11 am
by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:51 pm
by Cymbrelynn
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.
Great points about the Bella/Elizabeth Masen parallels. I think Carlisle probably didn't change Elizabeth because she didn't ask him to. For herself, she possibly felt at peace dying and going on to whatever afterlife there may be. But her motherly instinct was for Edward to be saved at all costs. It's possible that she was too weak to survive the change as well.

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:55 pm
by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Cymbrelynn wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.
Great points about the Bella/Elizabeth Masen parallels. I think Carlisle probably didn't change Elizabeth because she didn't ask him to. For herself, she possibly felt at peace dying and going on to whatever afterlife there may be. But her motherly instinct was for Edward to be saved at all costs. It's possible that she was too weak to survive the change as well.
Hmm..that may be true. But then again...why wouldn't you take a chance at eternity as long as you could be with someone you loved? In this case it's her son..

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 pm
by cullensallovamybinda
Cymbrelynn wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:WHAT WOULD I DO W/ OUT ELIZABETH MASEN??!?!? :lol: She created the most amazing person there is to be and I really do want to hear more about her. And Edward's father. And like everyone else already said, :) I think Edward got his extra sense from Elizabeth. But what I do wonder is why didn't Carlisle change Elizabeth and Edward? Then they could be mother and son forever together..lol I do think Edward is a momma's boy in a very good way. I think Elizabeth would absolutly approve of Bella because in some way they are sort of the same...Very motherly, being able to risk their life for someone they love, and both of their love for Edward.
Great points about the Bella/Elizabeth Masen parallels. I think Carlisle probably didn't change Elizabeth because she didn't ask him to. For herself, she possibly felt at peace dying and going on to whatever afterlife there may be. But her motherly instinct was for Edward to be saved at all costs. It's possible that she was too weak to survive the change as well.
no offence to elizabeth THANK GOD FOR HER!!! but maybee she was to old or carlisle though she was too sick.. im not sure.. but that would be akward.. think about it..

LOVE CAM<3

Re: Elizabeth Masen

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:41 pm
by teamedward9420
Elizabeth wrote:I find that Elizabeth and Bella are very much alike in the regard that both were willing to do anything to save their child. But what woman wouldn't sacrifice anything for their child? Elizabeth didn't die for Edward, but she was so determined to see that he live on. She knew that Carlisle would care for Edward, in whatever way he could. Like Bella knew if she could not live on, that Jacob would care for and watch Renesmee. I just wish we could know more about Elizabeth Masen.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
OT comment: I got a trivia question about the Masens correct at a BD release party, so I have a soft spot for them.

Wow i never really thought about that but you are completely right! They are verrrryyy much alike.