Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
gwylui
Settled in Forks

rome film festival

Post by gwylui »

more pics of day 9. kristen looks tired.
http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout ... leryid=850
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by DarkMuse »

I know this isn't exactly news, but I couldn't think of a better place to put this. If anyone uses MySpace, then you're probably just as happy/excited as I am that Tom has the entire Log In/Home page all decked out in Twilight! Eeee!

Sorry, my fangirl came out. Oops. I'll try to hide it better next time! ;)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

Heads up those of you living in LA. I was just at the grocery store. By the newsstand where you pull out newspapers after putting in change had a smaller version of the poster of Twilight. It said check in here for dates and times for sneak screenings of Twilight. Maybe other states are doing it as well? I was rushed and had my hands full so didn't get it. Now I'm kicking myself. :(
urcoolcarrie

Re: rome film festival

Post by urcoolcarrie »

gwylui wrote:more pics of day 9. kristen looks tired.
holy crap. compared to other peoples pictures, she looks extremely pale. she looks like a freaking vampire!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: rome film festival

Post by mlola619 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
gwylui wrote:more pics of day 9. kristen looks tired.
holy crap. compared to other peoples pictures, she looks extremely pale. she looks like a freaking vampire!!

Poor Kristen, :( she looks overworked
*this does not deter from the fact that she's a friggin bombshell* hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Don't know if this is the right place to post this..

TWILIGHT TALENT TOUR: COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU!

31 October 2008 7:07 PM, PDT | From twilightersanonymous.com | See recent TwilightersAnonymous news

Thats right Twilighters its official the dates and locations for the upcoming Twilight Talent Tour have been confirmed! Now is your chance to meet some of your favorite Twilight movie cast members. You have the opportunity to meet Robert Pattinson Edward Kristen Stewart Bella Taylor Lautner Jacob and two of your favorite bad vamps Rachelle Lefevre Victoria and Edi Gathegi Laurent. The cast will be appearing at select Hot Topic stores nationwide. Specific malls have not yet been selected so keep checking back for more details!Below are the confirmed dates and locations for the tourRobert PattinsonNovember 10th San FranciscoNovember 11th DallasNovember 12th ChicagoNovember 13th PhiladelphiaNovember 14th BostonEdi GathegiRachelle LefevreTaylor LautnerNovember 10th SeattleNovember 11th DenverNovember 12th PhoenixNovember 13th HoustonNovember 14th MinneapolisNovember 15th Miami Kristen StewartNovember 13th DCNovember 14th New JerseyIn addition to the Twilight tour Robert Pattinson will be at Planet Hollywood in Times Square on November 4th to promote

Rob's coming to Chicago on Nov. 12th..
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

debussygirl wrote:I saw a small article about Twilight in my newspaper. It said something about the Twilight Zone (kinda over-used if you ask me) and I skimmed it. Nothing I didn't know of course, it was 2 paragraphs long and just a general overview. But it made me happy, because my newspaper doesn't really cover movies this early, unless it's huge. So hopefully that means that Twilight will be really popular and we'll get more!!
I know what you mean about The Twilight Zone... I live in Binghamton, NY birthplace of Rod Serling....
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

switzgal wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to post this..

31 October 2008 7:07 PM, PDT | From twilightersanonymous.com | See recent TwilightersAnonymous news

Thats right Twilighters its official the dates and locations for the upcoming Twilight Talent Tour have been confirmed! Now is your chance to meet some of your favorite Twilight movie cast members. You have the opportunity to meet Robert Pattinson Edward Kristen Stewart Bella Taylor Lautner Jacob and two of your favorite bad vamps Rachelle Lefevre Victoria and Edi Gathegi Laurent. The cast will be appearing at select Hot Topic stores nationwide. Specific malls have not yet been selected so keep checking back for more details!Below are the confirmed dates and locations for the tourRobert PattinsonNovember 10th San FranciscoNovember 11th DallasNovember 12th ChicagoNovember 13th PhiladelphiaNovember 14th BostonEdi GathegiRachelle LefevreTaylor LautnerNovember 10th SeattleNovember 11th DenverNovember 12th PhoenixNovember 13th HoustonNovember 14th MinneapolisNovember 15th Miami Kristen StewartNovember 13th DCNovember 14th New JerseyIn addition to the Twilight tour Robert Pattinson will be at Planet Hollywood in Times Square on November 4th to promote

So the mall's have been chosen...here's the information
http://community.hottopic.com/buzz/default.asp

But Houston is the only one that is "TBA" (To Be Announced) :(
Uggh where is it gonna be?! I MUST see Taylor Lautner!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

CindyBlack wrote:
switzgal wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to post this..

So the mall's have been chosen...here's the information
http://community.hottopic.com/buzz/default.asp

But Houston is the only one that is "TBA" (To Be Announced) :(
Uggh where is it gonna be?! I MUST see Taylor Lautner!
I noticed times weren't listed. Anyone have an idea what time it will take place?
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

Sorry to change the subject, but here's an interview of Rob from a NY radio station

Enjoy!

http://z100.elvisduran.com/cc-common/me ... -IP&TRACK=

http://z100.elvisduran.com/pages/twilight.html