Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by SuperVixen »

I'm so jealous! We were talking about it on line this morning....how some people have their copy already. I can't wait to hold it in my hands :D
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Eklipze6645
Settled in Forks

Post by Eklipze6645 »

All I can Say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................... its even better then I remember it LOL........... I cant wait until New moon Comes out........... They should start the advance ticket sales NOW LOL its going to be hell to try to get the the movie theater LOL

Good Luck everyone with the dvd release parties tonight Hopefully you will get to meet some actors....... living in Massachusetts I kinda knew that no one special would be coming so thats why I preorded from walmart

good luck
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cullenclanfanman »

there is an amazing twIlight photo gallery you have to check out its great!

http://www.etonline.com/gallery/2009/03 ... index.html

ALSO YOU KNOW SOME OF THE STARS ARE GOING TO END UP AT SOME OF THE SCREENING PARTIES!?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/71941/index.html

i cant believe it!
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

Ah, I'm leaving in an hour so I can beat everyone to get the deluxe edition! Haha. I can't wait until I have the dvd in my handddd.

:)
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

So no release party for me :cry:
Both of my friends ditched me...one just now at 8pm :evil:
At least I have an awesome DVD to look forward to tomorrow :D

Hope you're all having fun tonight!
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Kaleyhn
Settled in Forks

Post by Kaleyhn »

Hey. I wasn't originally going to go to the Borders party in New York City but my friend agreed to go with me last minute. There was the Lexicon podcast, trivia for prizes, scavenger hunt, and a raffle. I didn't win anything cuz they couldn't see my Alice sized self within the crowd even though I knew all the answers. The hand model for the cover of Twilight was there and there was a photo op where she held the head of that guy from the YouTube movie parody. What really surprised me that none of the actors or actresses of the Cullens came so I guess they were in Phoenix or Los Angeles. Laurent, I mean the actor did sign Special Editions though but I wanted a sealed copy.

What happened at your party?
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Hey Kaleyhn I was there too. Where were you? I ended up on the left of the stage but pretty far away. I didn't even bother with the scavenger hunt or trivia. I think Borders was really unorganized and I expected more. What number did you end up getting?
Kaleyhn
Settled in Forks

Post by Kaleyhn »

Hi SuperVixen. I was at the middle of the big crowd in front of the stage. Same here, I didn't do the scavenger hunt but tried to answer trivia and never got picked. I ended up being 251-300 but the line went pretty quickly.

I was surprised that no one really had Twilight shirts or homemade stuff with them. Seemed like I was one of the few since my messenger bag had the Cullen crest on it.

Do you remember when there was an idiot that shouted, "Twilight sucks!" People around me were like, "He's gonna get jumped," or "What are you doing here on a Friday night?," plus "Do you even have a girlfriend?" He ran away too. Lol :lol:
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Kaleyhn wrote:Do you remember when there was an idiot that shouted, "Twilight sucks!" People around me were like, "He's gonna get jumped," or "What are you doing here on a Friday night?," plus "Do you even have a girlfriend?" He ran away too. Lol :lol:
LOL ya I was right by where they yelled it. Dumb boys!! I was surprised too that not many people went all out. I am kinda glad I didn't now....I think it sucks that we didn't get any direct interaction with Edi though. It looks like all the other locations got some direct interaction with the other stars - autographs, pics, etc. Maybe they think us NY'ers are too nuts? LAME!
DazzlingFanpire
Settled in Forks

Post by DazzlingFanpire »

hey guys..
i was wondering if u went 2 the twilight premier .. how did u get tickets 4 it and how much were they ..?
also does any1 live in the UK that knows how 2 get tickets 2 the new moon premier? ;)
thankss if sum1 cud reply that wud be awesome...x