Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Official Twilight Soundtrack

Post by mlola619 »

MRK wrote:Go to SMs website to hear Perry Farrell's song, "Go All The Way (into the Twilight)"

nnnooo!!!
haha i'm not listening to anymore songs from Twilight...unless it's the new Paramore song XD

I WANNA BE SURPRISED!!! >_<
hopefully my subconscious Twilight mind wont take over and i won't find myself listening to the new songs uncontrollably.... >_<
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

mlola619 wrote:
MRK wrote:Go to SMs website to hear Perry Farrell's song, "Go All The Way (into the Twilight)"

nnnooo!!!
haha i'm not listening to anymore songs from Twilight...unless it's the new Paramore song XD

I WANNA BE SURPRISED!!! >_<
hopefully my subconscious Twilight mind wont take over and i won't find myself listening to the new songs uncontrollably.... >_<
sorry :oops:
I cant get it to work anyway :(
emailed Seth tho...anyone else having trouble?
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Oh no! I didn't really like the new song on SM's website...crap! I was hoping I would, cuz the title was really cool, but I'm not a techno fan. Grrrr :(
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I just listened to the new song on SM's site (Go All the Way) -- I can't say I loved it. :( In fact, I pretty much dislike it.
It just didn't bring Twilight to my mind -- I thought the vocals were terrible in some parts.
Oh well, can't love them all . . .

*BUT*

I just saw a You Tube video of Iron and Wine performing their song (something about American . . . something), anyway it was GORGEOUS -- and I read somewhere that it will be the song that Edward and Bella dance to at the prom. :D
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I listened to "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)" yesterday. It was okay, not my taste, but it'll be interesting to hear where it plays in the movie. I almost stopped it 30 seconds after it started, but I thought it would get better- no... but that's ok. There's plenty of other songs on there. I love "Decode." "Flightless Bird" by Iron and Wine made me cry the first time I heard it; I could just picture B&E dancing to that.

I am going to wait for the movie before I buy the soundtrack. I want to hear Bella's Lullaby and Rob's song first in the movie, just for the experience.
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

I didn't like the new song either but I think it flows with the other songs I've heard on the soundtrack..
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
LivesAmongTheStars
Learning to Love Green

Post by LivesAmongTheStars »

Looking over the last few posts, this is probably not popular opinion... but I like the Perry Farrell song. I'm a fan of dance/techno music, though, so that's why it appeals to me.

And I'm still debating whether or not to go to a Hot Topic tonight for the listening party. I might be one of the more "mature" people in the store – not that it matters much – and I don't exactly fit the genre of the people that usually shop there.
I've been there a couple of times, and that was only to buy some Twilight shirts.

I really, REALLY want to hear Bella's Lullaby, though...
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

The Twilight soundtrack is now currently #1 on amazon.com under music sales and it's not even out yet. It's all the people pre-ordering it.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?ur ... &x=17&y=19

Hope the movie does this well.
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

LivesAmongTheStars wrote:Looking over the last few posts, this is probably not popular opinion... but I like the Perry Farrell song. I'm a fan of dance/techno music, though, so that's why it appeals to me.

And I'm still debating whether or not to go to a Hot Topic tonight for the listening party. I might be one of the more "mature" people in the store – not that it matters much – and I don't exactly fit the genre of the people that usually shop there.
I've been there a couple of times, and that was only to buy some Twilight shirts.

I really, REALLY want to hear Bella's Lullaby, though...

Haha! I know EXAACTLY what you mean! I'm still debating about whether or not I should go to Hot Topic tonight, but then I think that I'd look way out of place. Anyways, I'm a little bit intimidated by some of the over-eager Twilight fans. Ever since I went to the BD Midnight Release Party... my GOD that was a horrible experience :shock:
"and the boy loved the tree"
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

am i the only one who doesn't like the song decode?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!