The Twilight Movie at the box office

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by switzgal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Just bought my ticket on-line for a 10:00 am show on Friday, Nov. 21st!!!
Hope the screaming teens will be in school!
I can't wait!!!!

nefe-vicechair
Settled in Forks
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by nefe-vicechair » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 pm

MEET KELLAN LUTZ!!

http://www.NEFE.US The New England Fan Experience Presents
"TWILIGHT" Movie Premiere
Be There at First Bite!
Fenway Regal 13 Boston MA- Friday Nov. 21
featuring "Twilight" Star
KELLAN LUTZ
(portraying Vampire Emmett Cullen) Introducing the Movie


KELLAN and other Movie and TV Stars will be at the weekend long premier party that YOU are INVITED too!
New England Fan Experience
at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge MA, USA
Nov. 21-23, 2008
For Movie Premiere, Event Show Time
and other Event Information
http://www.NEFE.US or call 781-986-8735

Bloo
Settled in Forks
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by Bloo » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 pm


User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by switzgal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Got mine at movietickets.com . So I did my part!! I'll probably see it again with a friend too.

threethings
Phase Control Expert
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.
Contact:

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by threethings » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Whoa. I feel better now.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage

User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by switzgal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:45 pm

threethings wrote:
Whoa. I feel better now.

Yeah, and it's only the first weekend that tickets went on sale. so hopefully throughout the next couple of weeks, it'll continue to pick-up.

User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn
Contact:

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by mgrassel06 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:21 am

switzgal wrote:Just bought my ticket on-line for a 10:00 am show on Friday, Nov. 21st!!!
Hope the screaming teens will be in school!
I can't wait!!!!
That's a really good idea. haha Pre-order my tickets during the day, so hopefully the "screaming teens" will be in school. lol My boyfriend has already agreed to go (at least once), and I know he'd appreciate less screaming teenies. lol
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage

User avatar
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by cedwardrox » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 pm

I think, no. That's wrong. I know that the Movie will be nothing more then completly amazing!!! Although my dad (Who has never read the books, doesn't want to, and has no idea how amazing Stephenie Meyer is.) asked me one time, what would happen if the movie came out and was completly horrible. Can you believe that? So in response I said, "Two things. One, HOW DARE YOU INSULT A TWILIGHTER LIKE THAT. And two, there is no chance of that happening so stop thinking it!!!" He then left me alone. Oops. :roll:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)

threethings
Phase Control Expert
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.
Contact:

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by threethings » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:26 pm

cedwardrox wrote:I think, no. That's wrong. I know that the Movie will be nothing more then completly amazing!!! Although my dad (Who has never read the books, doesn't want to, and has no idea how amazing Stephenie Meyer is.) asked me one time, what would happen if the movie came out and was completly horrible. Can you believe that? So in response I said, "Two things. One, HOW DARE YOU INSULT A TWILIGHTER LIKE THAT. And two, there is no chance of that happening so stop thinking it!!!" He then left me alone. Oops. :roll:
Great responce to your dad *laughs*. I would have said the same thing, If my parents were crazy enough to ask me that. *laughs again* It will do great, we just need to stop worrying and convince ourselves.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage

User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn
Contact:

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by mgrassel06 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:18 pm

threethings wrote:
cedwardrox wrote:I think, no. That's wrong. I know that the Movie will be nothing more then completly amazing!!! Although my dad (Who has never read the books, doesn't want to, and has no idea how amazing Stephenie Meyer is.) asked me one time, what would happen if the movie came out and was completly horrible. Can you believe that? So in response I said, "Two things. One, HOW DARE YOU INSULT A TWILIGHTER LIKE THAT. And two, there is no chance of that happening so stop thinking it!!!" He then left me alone. Oops. :roll:
Great responce to your dad *laughs*. I would have said the same thing, If my parents were crazy enough to ask me that. *laughs again* It will do great, we just need to stop worrying and convince ourselves.

haha Yeah, my boyfriend once made the mistake of asking me "What are you reading?" and then "Oh. What's that about?"

Now, having not read the books himself and not being a big reader either, he pretty much knows anything and everything there is to know about Twilight. haha I relate everything to Twilight all the time, and he has gotten used to it. He has seen the trailers a million times, and he knows he will be seeing the movie with me a million times while I freak out like a silly girl. lol
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage

Post Reply