Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kris_Aingeal
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by Kris_Aingeal »

no, it's the actual movie.
:D
it's not the absolute BEST quality, but it's nice.
:)
and don't worry, i'm sure i WILL go see it in theaters.
once the hype has died down.
i know most people won't agree with it.
i just can't handle crowds.
when you had a family member stabbed to death, it's not the easiest thing in the world being around a bunch of people, ya know?

i loved the kiss scene.
omg!

i was a little disappointed that they didn't put the part where her heart started racing and then stopped in the hospital.
but all in all, it was a great film.
The wasting of finite resources is EVERYONE'S business
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

So a friend of mine has a friend...that apparently had way too much time on her hands! lol She wrote this "Twilight in 15 minutes" deal....I couldn't help my lmao.

It was rather funny how she took Bella's "supposed"..."I'm in love with you Edward" looks. Because as we all know...she at times didn't look like she was very "in love".

Anyhow...check it out if you want!

Here's the link: http://community.livejournal.com/m15m/1 ... style=mine

& I also found this 28 Reasons That ‘Twilight’ the Movie Is Better Than ‘Twilight’ the Book! It was pretty comical as well!

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... ml#photo=1
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I saw it twice! :D I am seeing it again tomorrow. I loved it...it was really amazing, and just how I pictured it in my head. The forest was perfect...and the meadow! It was just really really good. OH! And the cast, was perfect too!
ImageImage
E<3B
joybug
Settled in Forks

Post by joybug »

I liked the first hour and fifty five minutes of it.

Then the film burst into flames, so I didn't get to see the end.

Got a refund, though.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

joybug wrote:I liked the first hour and fifty five minutes of it.

Got a refund, though.
The film burst into flames??!!! :shock: :o Are you kidding?

W-O-W!! I guess the projector could not handle how horrid this film was! :lol:
I wish I could have received a refund. Oh well.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

EdwardsPrincess wrote:So a friend of mine has a friend...that apparently had way too much time on her hands! lol She wrote this "Twilight in 15 minutes" deal....I couldn't help my lmao.

It was rather funny how she took Bella's "supposed"..."I'm in love with you Edward" looks. Because as we all know...she at times didn't look like she was very "in love".

& I also found this 28 Reasons That ‘Twilight’ the Movie Is Better Than ‘Twilight’ the Book! It was pretty comical as well!

that was funny. more than 15 minutes i think. lol.

my favorite part... "The Vampire Volvo of Great Justice"
jez333
Settled in Forks

Post by jez333 »

I was horribly disappointed by the movie. Not a single scene in the movie matched the book. I understand that sacrifices need to be made and changes are necessary when converting a book to a movie, but the omissions/changes made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I mean, for example, Interview With a Vampire changed many things about the book but it was still a great movie despite those changes. The changes made in this movie made Twilight suck. Many of the omissions/changes made negatively effected the development of Bella's and Edward's characters. Here are a few changes that made no sense to me: 1) Why did they change the meadow scene to a "lets ditch school and climb a mountain" scene? It was ridiculous. 2) Why didn't they have Edward's and Bella's first touch be in science class like it was in the book, and why did they have to pass off the incorrectly placed moment as Bella's reaction to the temperature of his skin, and not the electric charge like the book described? I suppose that the electric charge thing would be difficult to portray in the movie, though. 3) Why did they omit the girls-ask-guys school dance thing, replacing it with prom and omitting the three-guys-ask-Bella (thanks, Edward) part of the book? 4) Why did Bella and her father constantly eat at a diner? That took away from her character because her cooking for her father did a lot to show her caring side, plus her father's appreciation for her. 5) What was up with that field trip scene? It made no sense. 6) Why did they keep Jacob from telling Bella that the Cullens were vampires? They could have easily led her off on a search for a bookstore without that device. Anyway, I've rambled on enough so I'll stop for now.
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

mananda wrote:
EdwardsPrincess wrote:So a friend of mine has a friend...that apparently had way too much time on her hands! lol She wrote this "Twilight in 15 minutes" deal....I couldn't help my lmao.

that was funny. more than 15 minutes i think. lol.

my favorite part... "The Vampire Volvo of Great Justice"

Yeah I agree definitely more than 15 minutes! :lol:

The Vampire Volvo of Great Justice was pretty funny but I have to say my favorite line was the : "I AM VAMPIRE. HEAR ME TWINKLE"

lmao.
NiCoLeeLoCin
Wandering Through Town

Post by NiCoLeeLoCin »

I just saw it a few hours ago (finally) It was great!!!!!
It was soo funny cuz there were only like 10 other people, the theater was almost empty!(most people in the Netherlands don''t know about Twilight :? ) we got like the best seats! I also got into a fight with a boy in the theater through the movie :lol: he was throwing popcorn at me so I stood up and screamed at him and almost hit him :lol: :lol: :lol: people were staring at me lol and my friends couldn't stop laughing. anyways I loved the movie! I missed some scene's though, but you can't get what you always want ;)
nyx
Settled in Forks

Post by nyx »

joybug wrote:I liked the first hour and fifty five minutes of it.

Got a refund, though.

Haha, suriously???!?

I just finished watching it. Very disapointing compared to the book. Many corny and poorly acted scenes. Most of the actors/actresses did not fit my interpertation of them, except for Alice who was very well casted. They twisted the plot a little, but not too badly. Overall, I am dissapointed.