Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightnewbie
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by twilightnewbie »

JenTheWriter wrote:
fanMNM wrote:It's defintiely a hard thing for me...on one hand I loved the movie, but once compared to the book, there did seem to be a lot I missed and would have liked to have seen on screen...

For one of the deleted or extended scenes I heard or read somewhere that it's a scene where Edward and Bella actually say the words "I love you" to one another...don't remember where I heard that though...
I hope so, because I was disappointed that not once in the movie did they say they loved each other. I mean, I would have given it all up if before Edward sucked the vamp poison from her bite if she said, "I love you, Edward," like she did in the book. And he says he loves her too. I would have given up the "So the lion fell in love with the lamb..." for the I love yous.
-Well, I have to correct both of you on one thing: Edward does say "I love you" to Bella, at least sort of. In the garage scene at the Cullen's, right after he says "you are my life now" and just before Bella is driven off, you can see that he struggles to mouth the words "I love you", we just don't hear it. If you look closely and read his lips you'll see it. This has been discussed elsewhere in this forum.
Her blood entices
Out of dangerous desire
A thirsting for love
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I definitely missed that each time I watched the movie, but once the DVD comes out, I'll be looking forward to watching more closely to see what you mean...thanks for letting me know!

Thank you Naureen!!
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

twilightnewbie wrote: -Well, I have to correct both of you on one thing: Edward does say "I love you" to Bella, at least sort of. In the garage scene at the Cullen's, right after he says "you are my life now" and just before Bella is driven off, you can see that he struggles to mouth the words "I love you", we just don't hear it. If you look closely and read his lips you'll see it. This has been discussed elsewhere in this forum.
I do think that is what he mouths, I just find it really frustrating that its so hard to catch! Very poorly done in my opinion. It was so touching, but its seems the majority of people totally missed it! There should have been a bit of audio, like him barely whispering it, or a better angle to see it at.

And because of that, I am tempted to think that they had it in the movie where you could actually see it/hear it but for whatever reason cut it. Just my theory...
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm curious (and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I wasn't sure where to ask...) if anyone knows the names and artists of all the music from the movie? I have the sound track and love it, but it seems like there is some music in the movie not on the soundtrack...am I wrong?

Edit: I apologize...I just found the soundtrack thread...but I'll leave the question in case anyone on this thread wants to discuss it too...

Thank you Naureen!!
scarlet_forever
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by scarlet_forever »

The meadow scene is what bothered me the most. So she's at school and off she goes into the woods. Okay? Like ppl just walk into the woods or meadow or what ever it was supposed to be while they are at school. Also, I don't like they way she just discovers what he is and he pulls her onto his back so quick. That is not our Edward from the book. He was very cautious.

However, when Bella is cleaning her truck and Edward is jumping all over her truck and she says can you act Human? I thought this was funny. I can see Edward kind of giddy in his love struck mood. lol.

I also love the house scene when she is meeting the cullens. I thought the kitchen scene was good. Edward's face showed that he was afraid his family might freak Bella out and that she would leave.
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*
spiritwolf32
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by spiritwolf32 »

I loved the movie regardless to what I am about to say. I just think they could have done some things differently and still have it turn out good.

I think they could have done a better Job with matching the lines with where they were when the characters said them. There was barely anything that matched up. Just a few did. I do like the added scenes but they could have put some more scenes in the book in replacement of those added that weren't in the book. Though I do love that green house part where he says she can "Google it" when telling her he had an adrenaline rush. That was just priceless.

I would have liked to see then let Jacob tell her the story like he did in the book, now I am worried about how they are going to let Bella find out about the wolves in the New Moon Movie. I don't think they can let Jacob into Bella's room on that night he tries to remind her about the stories he told he. I so wanted to see that part. For some reason I wanted to see him hanging from that tree lol.

I do like how they had Victoria show up at the prom to set it up for the next movie.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

spiritwolf32 wrote:I loved the movie regardless to what I am about to say. I just think they could have done some things differently and still have it turn out good.

I would have liked to see then let Jacob tell her the story like he did in the book, now I am worried about how they are going to let Bella find out about the wolves in the New Moon Movie. I don't think they can let Jacob into Bella's room on that night he tries to remind her about the stories he told he. I so wanted to see that part. For some reason I wanted to see him hanging from that tree lol.
i would love to see that scene.. i think its pretty do-able. i think its important to show the dichotomy between angry jacob with the pack, and sweet jacob trying to get bella to figure out what he is.. i think they will probably have to cut it down a bit tho.. even in the book i felt like it took her forever to figure it out.. :roll:
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

^^ I would love to see that scene, too!

Was I the only one who didn't figure out what Jake was until Bella did? :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:^^ I would love to see that scene, too!

lol, the thing is i was spoiled (by taylor in his twilight interviews.. dammit taylor!!) but i felt like it was so obvious. maybe because it was only because i was waiting and looking for it.. i guess i'll never really know if i would have figured it out on my own or not..
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:^^ I would love to see that scene, too!

:lol: Honestly, I didn't figure it out before Bella did. I felt so stupid becuase all my friends had figure it out in the first book. :oops:
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list