Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Bellsuz wrote:<edit>
TeamEdward1918 wrote: You know the next scene that's coming, right???? *screams* I'm gonna die...really, I may never return to the lex after tomorrow :lol: So if I never come back...you'll know why ;)
No, what is it???
OK, so when they (access hollywood) originally had the promo for the deleted scenes that would be shown this week, they showed a quick clip of this scene, and they showed a kissing scene *giggles* She pulls him onto the bed and he ends up on her :shock: It's gonna be the death of me....

EDIT I was wrong though, they just showed a lil more of the kissing scene last night on the show, that's the only time in a preview of the clips that I've seen her pull him on the bed. But anyway...it's HOT
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
EDIT I was wrong though, they just showed a lil more of the kissing scene last night on the show, that's the only time in a preview of the clips that I've seen her pull him on the bed. But anyway...it's HOT

Well either way, I'm still super excited for tomorrow's scene!! It makes me want my DVD already!!! AND I will have to wait until sometime in April b/c I pre-ordered off Borders after Feb. 2nd :cry:
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Bellsuz wrote:Well either way, I'm still super excited for tomorrow's scene!! It makes me want my DVD already!!! AND I will have to wait until sometime in April b/c I pre-ordered off Borders after Feb. 2nd :cry:
Me too, it's definitely going to be a deleted kissing scene, we never saw her pull him down like that, in the movie he was already there. AHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :lol:

I'm sorry you have to wait :cry: Hopefully they're just saying this as a warning, to protect their own...bums, lol...in case they can't get them all out in time, ya know? So no one can complain if they get them a week later. Entertainmentearth.com (where I ordered my Edward figure) always gives you a estimated ship date way later than they actually ship.
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So I just watched the deleted scene on Access Hollywood. Damn!! I cannot believe they actually filmed that line, "Bella, you're number was up the moment you met me." Oh My Gods. I cannot wait to see that DVD!! What else did they leave out?!?!?!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Bellsuz

Post by Bellsuz »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
I'm sorry you have to wait :cry: Hopefully they're just saying this as a warning, to protect their own...bums, lol...in case they can't get them all out in time, ya know? So no one can complain if they get them a week later. Entertainmentearth.com (where I ordered my Edward figure) always gives you a estimated ship date way later than they actually ship.

I can only hope! I might have to rent it or something in the meantime. :lol:
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

I know Jazz Girl! I just read that part (on Twilight for the third time, hehe) so it was cool seeing him say that just now.

Bellsuz, I would do the same thing :lol:

EDIT Jazz Girl, did you see the little preview to the next clip?? I said this before but....They're kissing *giggles* on her bed! And he's....on her.... :oops: :lol: sorry, the little fan girl inside me is going crazy over this
E<3B
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am about this kissing deleted scene...if I weren't dying of a cold, I too would be participating in the fangirl squees :lol: Have you guys seen the extended scenes that have popped up? Now those I have to say were...interesting...
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

sillyme wrote:Oh I can't tell you how excited I am about this kissing deleted scene...if I weren't dying of a cold, I too would be participating in the fangirl squees :lol: Have you guys seen the extended scenes that have popped up? Now those I have to say were...interesting...
I'm sorry you don't feel good :(

Noooo, are you talking about the link someone posted (in the access hollywood video comments) to the vid on youtube that was like 9mins long? I didn't watch it, wanna save some excitement for the release day...but....tellll meeeeee!!!! Please please please tell me just a little, a teaser if you will, lol. I'm DYING!!!
E<3B
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
sillyme wrote:Oh I can't tell you how excited I am about this kissing deleted scene...if I weren't dying of a cold, I too would be participating in the fangirl squees :lol: Have you guys seen the extended scenes that have popped up? Now those I have to say were...interesting...
I'm sorry you don't feel good :(

Noooo, are you talking about the link someone posted (in the access hollywood video comments) to the vid on youtube that was like 9mins long? I didn't watch it, wanna save some excitement for the release day...but....tellll meeeeee!!!! Please please please tell me just a little, a teaser if you will, lol. I'm DYING!!!
Awww thank you :D *hugs* Yeah that's the video I was talking about! I think of all of them, there was one scene that I would have kept in. Without ruining too much for you, it's one with Bella and Charlie and I thought the dialogue was great, and the conversation came straight from the book which is a major plus. But the extended meadow scene I was actually disappointed in :( It was just, weird, awkward. Even though the meadow scene in the movie wasn't nearly what it needed to be, I'm actually glad that scene was cut shorter because it would have made it just...awkward. There's also the extended scene in Edward's bedroom, and that was weird too. The conversation was just off...cheezy almost. I don't know, I don't feel good about most of them :(
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

You're welcome :) lol. oh well, anything new will be cool to watch! More meadow, huh?? That's crazy, for some reason, I didn't expect that at all. Will be interesting, even if it is awkward

plus we still have...what, three more deleted scenes on the DVD? So yay! :D

EDIT oh and thanks for humoring me by giving me a little synopsis without giving away too much :D
E<3B