|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by Jadey »

Thanks so much.

And whats worse is knowing "what could have been" *cough* quoting jacob *cough* even though I hate him *splutter*
The movie could've been so awesome too :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Man.....Jadey----me and you are like so on the same page it's unreal! I really didn't think I'd find anyone on here that agrees with me about the movie.

I saw the movie before reading the book.....and then when I rewatched the movie (thanks Summit---you got a ton of my money last month) I was literally fuming. All the cool stuff-----the movie could have been SO FREAKING AWESOME and instead I feel like it was some sort of weird "Let's throw something together real quick before Christmas" feel.

But I'm at least glad I'm not the only Twilighter out there that feels that way.
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

obieewok wrote:Man.....Jadey----me and you are like so on the same page it's unreal! I really didn't think I'd find anyone on here that agrees with me about the movie.

I saw the movie before reading the book.....and then when I rewatched the movie (thanks Summit---you got a ton of my money last month) I was literally fuming. All the cool stuff-----the movie could have been SO FREAKING AWESOME and instead I feel like it was some sort of weird "Let's throw something together real quick before Christmas" feel.

But I'm at least glad I'm not the only Twilighter out there that feels that way.
Yeah, I totally feel the same way.
The movie could've been so freakin' awesome.
And I get depressed over it because it turned out like crap.
They had a perfectly good story line and good actors (kinda) but then they havta go and stuff up the whole thing.

It felt like everyone were amateurs that were working on it.. It lacked so much detail.
"oh, they're just teens who like the book so lets just make the movie crappy and they won't know the difference"

:evil:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I got my DVD in the mail today!! I have no clue how it got here so early since it shouldn't be out until Friday at midnight but I had preordered it and low and behold, I checked the mail today and there it was! Very excited about watching it this evening :)

Thank you Naureen!!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Eeeh! watch all the deleted and extended scenes and tell us if its worth buying the DVD! :)
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Well isn't that just awesome!!! :D :D :D Yes, let us know what you think. Where did you order yours?

What a nice surprise that would be. Jealous... :cry:
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I've already viewed the deleted and extended scenes...and I hate giving my opinion in case someone throughly disagrees! LOL But I don't know that any of the scenes really would have changed the movie all that much. All I can say is, I thought the deleted scenes, were, well, STEAMY, especially compared to the rest of the movie! My husband walked in while I was watching and he was like "I don't remember that in the movie the first time we saw it! I would have remembered that scene!" LOL

I think it's worth buying the DVD just because you can watch it whenever u want :) And the backgeound info where they tell you about how it went from the book to making the movie, I thought that was interesting. Interesting to see some of the behind the scenes stuff!

Thank you Naureen!!
TeamEdward1918
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

YOU ALREADY HAVE IT?!?!?!?!

Ok, I'm calm...sorry :) haha, are you in the states? what state? if you don't mind me asking, of course.

Just curious, wonder if I'll get mine early too, ordered from Borders and Hot Topic as soon as I was able to, so maybe...*smacks forehead* don't get your hopes up! :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

I know some friends of mine who preordered through Amazon got there's today for some reason. Me, being stupid, preordered mine and Shannas (Best Bud who's birthday is Saturday and for whom I'm throwing the coolest 30th bday Twilight themed party EVER...complete with mushroom ravioli and a cake that looks exactly like the first book) from Hot Topic and of course mine being in the Galleria Mall here in Dallas won't open until 8 FREAKING AM on Saturday----so that's when I get it. Something about mall rules and whatnot not letting them open at midnight.

Ugh. Lucky peeps..........Although, honestly, I've seen the movie 11 times now (just the other day at the dollar theatre too) and I think I can hold out until Sat. I've seen some of the deleted stuff and it's just alright for the most part.
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.