Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

debussygirl wrote:
CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:This is my favorite of the PUBLISHED books (MS anyone?), so I am so worried! I'll cry if it isn't at least somewhat good.
Yes, MS definitely!!
I'm worried about Eclipse too since it's so long and there's no hope of them making into 2 movies.
Aw I didn't even think of that!

*Goes to a corner to cry*

Ha ha
ImageImageImageImageImage
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

I thought I had read somewhere that there was talk of filming NM and Eclipse back-to-back. I'm not sure where I read it, or if it was just a rumor.....but if it's true....
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I think it is true, and they will probably release something more official when they get closer to shooting NM
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:I thought I had read somewhere that there was talk of filming NM and Eclipse back-to-back. I'm not sure where I read it, or if it was just a rumor.....but if it's true....
I know I heard that too... Dang. I wish I had time to go site a source or something.
ImageImageImageImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I'm sure the lex's blog will tell us when they officially announce Eclipse. It's only a matter of time to me.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
twilightsagaaddict wrote:I thought I had read somewhere that there was talk of filming NM and Eclipse back-to-back. I'm not sure where I read it, or if it was just a rumor.....but if it's true....
I know I heard that too... Dang. I wish I had time to go site a source or something.
Yea I read that too. But I guess if it's not back to back, the filming of Eclipse will happen eventually because according to this website:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Dawn

"...Summit Entertainment, who created the film adaptation of the first novel, Twilight, announced in November 2008 that they had obtained the rights to the rest of the books in Meyer's series, including Breaking Dawn.[17]"

So now that they have the rights I'm sure it'll all be filmed. And maybe NM and E are happening back-to-back because SM once said that she doesn't know how Summit Entertainment will be able to fit Breaking Dawn into 1 movie, they'll have to make 2. And they'll probably film Breaking Dawn 1 and 2 back-to-back? I' m hoping. I want this series to drag out for as long as possible. :D

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I honestly don't see a point into splitting BD into 2 movies...Most books aren't split no matter how long they are...the exception being Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I do see the reasoning in splitting that one even though I don't like it
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

I really hope they do a movie for all the books. It only makes sense.

And I personally don't care how long the movies are (as long as they cover all the vital points). I'd sit and watch them if they were 5 hours long!
cullens_love

Post by cullens_love »

I think it wouldn`t make much sense if they didn`t make all 4 books into a movie.
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
Vanquish
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I found the place where it says the NM and E will be filmed back to back. It's at:

http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Art ... cleId=3018

From that article:
"In March, Pattinson will begin shooting New Moon (2009), the sequel to Twilight. New Moon will be filmed back-to-back with Eclipse (2010), the third installment in the best-selling Twi book series."

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.