Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Devious Cullen »

If you want the song, PM me your email and I'll send you the three bonus tracks.
Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter88 »

Wow. There are so many. I can't choose just one.
The baseball scene, of course. Wow, that was spectacular! And ohmygod, Jasper?! Throughout the movie I didn't really think much of him, but this scene turned it all around! When he was doing all those bat moves I was practically drooling - how sexy did he look? And of course I love that bit where Bella calls Rosalie out. Ha, the look on Rosalie's face! And Bella looked all smug. It was great. It was also amazing because they could all just let go and act natural. Carlisle seemed so happy in this scene. My eyes were glued, I tell you.
Also, the end ballet scene. That was so cool. It sounds weird but I love the bit where Alice breaks James's neck. It makes me sound sort of freakish, but it shows that her size doesn't stop her. I'm a big fan of Alice and I think they chose the perfect person to play her. And that look that Edward gives Bella when he comes to her rescue! Wow. He looks so intense, as he does with the van scene.
There are also little things, like when the Cullens first come into the cafeteria and when Emmett rocks up on the back of his jeep. And the first kiss scene ...
You know, I think it would be easier to talk about the scenes I don't like. Oh, wait. There are none. Huh ... :lol:

- Twilighter88 :mrgreen:

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

Ok,so I just finished watching Twilight for the second time.And the one scene that makes it worth watching all the awful cringe-worthy parts...is the prom scene.OH.MY.WORD I actually started to cry both times I saw it.I was just SO happy that they got something right!..even better then I pictured it from the book! I also cried because I finally saw MY Edward!..I honestly couldn't stand RP as Edward for much of the movie..but he totally made up for it in that scene.He was my beautiful,charming Edward.I loved the setting..gorgeous.It was just a beautiful scene,from the start when they arrive,when they walk in,the gazebo..(random thing I liked:when RP sighs and says,"oh,why not?" I just thought it was really cute),the music..I have no complaints.I LOVE it.

I also loved the scene where B&E are walking in to school.AWESOME!.Totally Edward. love<3

The scene in Edward's bedroom was pretty good too.I loved how RP looked.espcecially when he says,"hmm I could always make you" and "Well,you really shouldn't have said that" love<3

Edward playing Bella's lullaby..wow..just wow.

Though I hated the flying,climbing trees part,I really liked when B&E are moving around the tree talking..it was nice.

When Edward jumps from Bella's truck,their interaction there was really cute.

When they are in Bella's room talking,and she falls asleep,how he gently touches her and she rests her head on his chest..I feel alot was said in that scene.

During the flashback scene before Bella wakes up in the hospital,when they were laying in the snow..very nice.

Those scenes are so EDWARD to me..if RP had been like that through the whole movie..more lighthearted instead of painfully anguished all the time..it would have been so much better.But I'm just happy to see that RP has the potental to Dazzle.He sure did in those scenes.

As for the other characters..

Any scene with Charlie! Billy Burk was amazing! totally loved him.

Any scene with Michael Welch! he is the perfect Mike! HAHA he's just awesome.

All the "Human friends" were spot on..loved all the scenes with them,so funny.
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
~*Twilight Angel*~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~*Twilight Angel*~ »

My favorite scene (s) are when 1. when Edward started talking to Bella. 2. When she met the Cullen's and Rosalie broke the bowl, HAHA! Totally hilarious, don't you agree? :D 3. When Edward showed her he sparkled in the sun. 4. The game!! It was incredible. How Rosalie ran so fast, but she got out and got mad at Bella. LOL! 4. When Charlie finds out about Bella going out with Edward to the dance & telling him to come in, and he gets his gun ready. 5. When Edward saves Bella at the time when she's in Port Angeles. Jessica and Angela were surprised by him coming. 6. The dance, when they dance nice and slow and he was so dreamy. *day dreaming* 7. When he plays her the lullaby, it's so peaceful!! Lastly 8., When she finds out when she's in his room and looks around and he turns on his stereo and it plays Debussy and she asks him,"you like Debussy?" Those are my ALL favorite scenes. I liked the whole movie basically! I was so excited when it came out.

And by the way, I'm glad I have somebody like Edward. ;)
Stephykinz & Rybear = together forever. 11.04.08♥ I love you Rybear.
Twilightchick79
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilightchick79 »

Baseball scene was great... The entire scene in Edwards room... Yummy... Edward playing the piano. And the last scene when they are dancing at prom and they kiss. The movie is growing on me.
My life was like a moonless night. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. My eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.
twiGIRL
Settled in Forks

Post by twiGIRL »

When he drives her to school and everyone stares at them and he says "we'll we're breaking all the rules now anyway, since I'm going to hell". i was shouting the whole time! Rob was so hot in that scene! :lol:
and ofcourse the baseball scene! it was soo cool! :)
"i'm a hopless romantic. i always dreamt of a fairy tale ending. But i don't need a knight on a white horse... i'd settle for A VAMPIRE IN A SILVER VOLVO." ;)
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

for some reason one of my favorite scenes is the tiny little one where edward jumps on her truck and asks her to come to his house and meet his family. he's just too cute and carefree in that one, i love it..
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

You know,

having read on( http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_o ... mremix.pdf ) on Sm offical site ( http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_outtakes.html )... it sure would have been nice to see this part added in as a node to the SM. I really would have like to see the part where Bella talks about the Death Trap of a high heel and Edward eyeing it with a comment of having to thank Alice later for it. This would have been a scene of scenes if they would have done it...

I also would really have like to see the Blood typing part put in, instead of the Green is Good... To much social commentary and not enough of the substance of the book. :o

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
twiGIRL
Settled in Forks

Post by twiGIRL »

shortstuff wrote:for some reason one of my favorite scenes is the tiny little one where edward jumps on her truck and asks her to come to his house and meet his family. he's just too cute and carefree in that one, i love it..
yah! i like that too.. :) his just so cool in that scene.. ^^
"i'm a hopless romantic. i always dreamt of a fairy tale ending. But i don't need a knight on a white horse... i'd settle for A VAMPIRE IN A SILVER VOLVO." ;)
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

How about this one.

"I don't have the strength to stay away from you any more!" :D

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."