Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by ForJazz926 »

You can look at it however you want...symbolism is pretty open to interpretation. But he definitely caught that deer to eat it, and I'm sure that HE is what scared the deer, and it was fine before that. lol

Image Image
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

maybeshescrazy wrote:Anyone else notice that the link above the one Bella clicks on when searching for Quilute Legends on google is "heathcliffe.com"? :lol:
I NEVER noticed that!!! I'm always laughing at the "slapping beaver" - I have to watch for "heathcliffe" now - funny! :D
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

what in the world is slapping beaver??
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

spicey16 wrote:what in the world is slapping beaver??
i've been wondering the same thing...
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

i guess this was an editing mistake or something but did anyone notice both edward and bella are walking on the cliff and edward is explaining how he was tranformed into a vampire. first its all bright and sunny while they walk. then they sit in a cave and Edward is getting soaked. then it goes back and they are bone dry. in both scenes they are wearing completly different clothes. i noticed that the first time i saw it and for some reason it bothered me.

ok, this may sound dumb but i didn't get it. What was up with the one part where waylan say "kids like those little bottles." i heard on the commentary where they said it was inappropriate but i just didn't get it. my friend asked about it the other day and i had no idea.
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I think those scenes are supposed to be on separate days, to give the impression that Bella and Edward have been dating for a while and getting to know each other for longer than we get to see in the movie.

And as for the bottles - he's talking about those little "mini bar" size bottles of liquor.

Image Image
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

^^ "Airplanes," if you will.

I, too, thought that was sort of supposed to be a mini-montage of days. One of the comments CH made in the commentary was that people thought they fell in love too quickly in the script; I wonder if that was a way of (poorly) making it look like it took a little longer.

Image Image Image
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

akire wrote:^^ "Airplanes," if you will.

I, too, thought that was sort of supposed to be a mini-montage of days. One of the comments CH made in the commentary was that people thought they fell in love too quickly in the script; I wonder if that was a way of (poorly) making it look like it took a little longer.
yeah i think the change of weather/clothing was meant to show time passing... but obviously it wasnt done very well.. it still looked like they fell in love in 8.2 seconds.. :roll:
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

ForJazz926 wrote:You can look at it however you want...symbolism is pretty open to interpretation. But he definitely caught that deer to eat it, and I'm sure that HE is what scared the deer, and it was fine before that. lol
:lol: That was what I thought, but the way you worded that was soo funny to me. I'm in class, trying not to LOL, and failing miserably. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

definatly not done well.. i didnt even notice the clothes lol i noticed the rain then no rain but i figured it was unpredictable washington weather.. i also noticed that edward was getting soaked but hardly a drop on bella.
when they fell in love, i think it was more like 2.8 seconds! lol this is about NM but holly molly jared is one sexy beast ;)

someone please tell me what slapping the beaver means :D :?