Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Twilight movie~ Who played it best?

Post by Nena »

Tell us who you think was most true to character and who did the best delivering their lines. Remember that we are an opinion forum and not a debate forum, so be respectful with the comments :)
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight movie~ How play it best?

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

YAy! Thanks Nena!!,

So I guess it's a very hard desision considering a lot of the actors did an amazing job but If I had to choose it would be Alice. Ashley Greene did a great job portraying Alice. I loved how she spoke in such a high pitched soprano voice...it matches exactly the description SM gives us. She walks around dancing and I love the baseball scene- the girl can point those toes!!

-Jany :D
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I think Peter Facinelli was definitely the most true with his character of Carlisle. Everyone did really great with the roles, but I think Peter really did more to embrace the character. I really like Billy Burke as Charlie as well. The older, more seasoned actors did a phenomenal job..The younger cast, they did okay but there is always room for improvement.
siobhan1
Settled in Forks

Post by siobhan1 »

I think overall Rob did the best job, because a bad Edward would have killed the entire movie. He had the greatest weight to carry and gave a very believeable and emotionally nuanced performance . That said, Anna Kendrick and Billy Burke stole every scene they were in for me.
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

siobhan1 wrote:I think overall Rob did the best job, because a bad Edward would have killed the entire movie. He had the greatest weight to carry and gave a very believeable and emotionally nuanced performance . That said, Anna Kendrick and Billy Burke stole every scene they were in for me.
I agree with there. Reading Edward's description in the book, Robert Pattinson was perfect for the part. I wonder what SM thought of the casting?
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
CauseofEdwardIlove
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Re: Twilight movie~ Who played it best?

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

I have to agree, Rob matched the book 100% He was the perfect Edward in my eyes....Very convincing!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

CauseofEdwardIlove wrote:I have to agree, Rob matched the book 100% He was the perfect Edward in my eyes....Very convincing!
Yep, I actually think I have a permeanent picture of what Edward and Bella look like in my head now! :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

Honestly, I thought they were all perfect. It's just the acting they need to work on- for most of the extra's in it.
But my favorite would have to have been Esme, Jessica, Emmett, Carlisle and Edward.
Esme because she was so welcoming and loving. To me she was absolutely perfect! The looks, the
personality, the smile- everything!
Jessica because she was exactly how I imagined Jess would be. She was all over Mike whenever he tried to
talk to Bella and i LOVED her in the cafeteria scene. She was amazing!
And the rest, (Carlisle, Edward and Emmett), because they were all so perfect in it and I really do mean it.
Carlisle looked way too young to be a father and that suited him perfectly, Edward made me squeal every time
he was in a scene, and he sure as hell did dazzle me. And last but not least, Emmett. What can I say? I should
probably cut down on this word, but PERFECT! He's sooo funny and awesome and hot and... Emmett! I loved it
when Rosalie said "Are you sure she's going to like this?" and then Emmett replies by saying "Her names Bella"
like its so obvious.
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

I think the best were the Cullens. They were all exactly like their characters! The 2 who I thought did best were Peter Facinelli and Ashley Greene. They WERE Carlisle and Alice.

I was so glad that Ashley portrayed my favorite character so perfectly! :D

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
CauseofEdwardIlove
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

E&BForever wrote:
CauseofEdwardIlove wrote:I have to agree, Rob matched the book 100% He was the perfect Edward in my eyes....Very convincing!
Yep, I actually think I have a permeanent picture of what Edward and Bella look like in my head now! :D
Chantell

Oh yeah there would never be any way I could except Edward played by a different person now...he will always be as he was in Twilight to me!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!