Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Video Clips

Post by Pel »

Here is the place to discuss the video clips from MTV and ET and any other that we may get. Please remember to be respectful and try to post something more that OMG!! SQUEE!! We are all excited.
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Video Clips

Post by jenni_elyse »

So, I just have to say that the video clip on the official Twilight movie site (the one with Stephenie in it) has helped me realize how much I'm glad Jackson Rathbone is playing Jasper. I just think he's perfect, which I didn't at first.

The different clips out there have also helped me be okay with the casting in general. I think everyone is going to do a superb job, even if they weren't what I pictured in my mind. I'll still picture the characters the way I picture them, but it'll be so fun to have my images brought to life. I can only imagine how excited Stephenie must be to see her world come to life!!!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

For the scene from Penelope, did anyone think that the way they cut it was weird? Like they're in his house, walking, then on the middle of a staircase, then they do the whole dancing thing. Is that the way it's going to be in the movie? If so, I do not care for it; it doesn't flow at all. Hopefully it's just the rough cut.
But the MTV field trip scene is amazing. They perfectly nailed their relationship and characters. I felt such relief when I saw it, because it was the first time seeing them interact. Sure, there was the ballet scene, but that was mostly action-probably trying to get guys to think that it's all vampire action.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

debussygirl wrote:For the scene from Penelope, did anyone think that the way they cut it was weird? Like they're in his house, walking, then on the middle of a staircase, then they do the whole dancing thing. Is that the way it's going to be in the movie? If so, I do not care for it; it doesn't flow at all. Hopefully it's just the rough cut.
But the MTV field trip scene is amazing. They perfectly nailed their relationship and characters. I felt such relief when I saw it, because it was the first time seeing them interact. Sure, there was the ballet scene, but that was mostly action-probably trying to get guys to think that it's all vampire action.

No the Penelope DVD thing was a rough cut- and of course that's not how it's gonna be in the movie. Those are just random scenes they threw together, they jut all happened to be in the house. No director would put scenes together randomly like that and expect it to be like that in the movie...c'mon guys let's give Catherine more credit.

Anyway, the field trip scene was awesome! I loved it- sure it kinda felt weird being that it was a rough cut and there was still alot of editing to be done along with background music & what not- but it was good. They're really talented actors, i love em both!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
vm1221
Settled in Forks

Post by vm1221 »

Hahahahaha...
Is it just me or does someone else get the impression that none of the reporters or the other cast members understand Robs jokes? He's such a funny guy how is it that no one is laughing?
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

vm1221 wrote:Hahahahaha...
Is it just me or does someone else get the impression that none of the reporters or the other cast members understand Robs jokes? He's such a funny guy how is it that no one is laughing?
XD right!? My gosh every time i watch his interviews i cringe cause like he tries to tell a joke and whenever he gets a HILARIOUS one in there it's just like *cricket*....and i'm like "OH C'MON THAT WAS GOLD!" haha and i shake my head and think "poor Rob". But yeah he definitely has that sense of humor that's for specific type of people you know? I love him haha- *apparently his humor works on Kristen...bwahahaha*
vm1221
Settled in Forks

Post by vm1221 »

Hahaha, maybe its the british dry subtler humor... i of course laugh out loud like an idiot.

So are they going out or what? oh god im such a teen stereotype, shoot me.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

vm1221 wrote:Hahaha, maybe its the british dry subtler humor... i of course laugh out loud like an idiot.

So are they going out or what? oh god im such a teen stereotype, shoot me.

Nah, she's dating Michael Angarano....i think he's a cutie- they met on the set of Speak (2005), it was one of Kristen's earlier films that kinda showed the depth of her acting skills. Anyway- i kinda don't want Rob & Kristen to date due to all the attention they'd get from magazines and what not naming them the new "it" couple.
BUT i definately think Rob has a crush on Kristen...teehee....then again nowadays who knows. They do seem like really good friends though- which is a good thing considering that that makes them act with much more depth and what not for future movies.
vm1221
Settled in Forks

Post by vm1221 »

Agreed! Oh right shes dating the little william miller from almost famous! youre absolutely right he is a cutie!! but i guess with all the chemistry they have its not hard to forget that theres another person in the picture.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

vm1221 wrote:Agreed! Oh right shes dating the little william miller from almost famous! youre absolutely right he is a cutie!! but i guess with all the chemistry they have its not hard to forget that theres another person in the picture.

for real....hehe i sense a bit of an EDWARD/JACOB situation....pfahahaha