Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by urcoolcarrie »

oh my gosh lets hope its in eagle eye! i'm going to see that on friday!!!

ok, so i really don't think it will be in eagle eye. but you know what, it would be really cool if they at least but in A twilight trailer. i don't care if its one of the first two teasers, i just want to see one!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

So apparently the full-length is going to be attached to the movie "Sex Drive"... makes sense, because it is a fellow Summit picture. Comes out October 17th.

And that will be the day I watch it online instead of going to see that movie... ha.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
novemberalice
Settled in Forks

Post by novemberalice »

is it sad that i work @ a theater and go into movies just to see the trailer? i seated people in speed racer just because it was the first time it was on the big screen. :oops:
I coveted you.I had no right to want you -- but I reached out and took you anyway. And now look what's become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire." He shook his head in mock horror.
"You can covet what's already yours,"
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

novemberalice wrote:is it sad that i work @ a theater and go into movies just to see the trailer? i seated people in speed racer just because it was the first time it was on the big screen. :oops:
No, that's not sad... i'm at the movies every weekend just to watch the trailers and i don't even work at the theater but my mom works for disney and has to watch them... i go with :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

Went to the movies today.......didn't quite see it on the big screen, but the trailer was playing on the little TV screens in the lobby of the theatre! I think I squealed, I was so excited to see it anywhere but my computer! lol. And I found out the release date for Australia has been changed from Jan 9 to Dec 11 YAYAYAYAY!!!! I am so stoked about that, I was dreading waiting the almost 2 months to see it after it had already been released in the states, now I only have too wait 20 days :D :D :D :D
x__iheartyou__x
Settled in Forks

Post by x__iheartyou__x »

I really feel like the movies hate me.. I have yet to see the trailer on the big screen, I watch it everyday on my computer but its just not the same. I just went and seen Eagle Eye and I was hoping it was going to be shown there but I was wrong and dissapointed.. btw go and see eagle eye its a great movie.. But im going to see My Best Friends Girl sometime this week so pray for me <3
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

x__iheartyou__x wrote:I really feel like the movies hate me.. I have yet to see the trailer on the big screen, I watch it everyday on my computer but its just not the same. I just went and seen Eagle Eye and I was hoping it was going to be shown there but I was wrong and dissapointed.. btw go and see eagle eye its a great movie.. But im going to see My Best Friends Girl sometime this week so pray for me <3
i know! i saw eagle eye on friday, and i was about to cry when it went to the movie and the trailer hadn't come up. duh. but yes, eagle eye is a very intense movie. way good. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EVERYONE CHECK STEPH'S WEBSITE FOR TRAILER NEWS...

Sorry for the caps. I'm just uber-excited. My bday is the 8th... so this is the best bday present ever!!!!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I just thought of something that would be way amazingly awesome!!!
Okay... i think it would be amazing if they put "Decode" by Paramore on the new trailer! I think the beginning of the song would sound really cool as an opening for the trailer! ahh!!! i so cannot wait!!!!! :D
(fangirl moment over :P ) hehe
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

So if you guys have read SM's site you know that the new trailer (eeek! so excited!) will be in theatres on Friday. Sadly we don't know which ones!!!! Anyone know or have a guess? My guess is the City of Ember, because it comes out that day and is also a highly anticipated movie (good book too by the way). What do you guys think? And I KNOW I'm not the only fan who will go see what ever movie is showing it just for the trailer. Come on...admit it! ;)

EDIT: sorry! nevermind about Ember! I just found out that it doesn't come out until the 17th. So now I'm clueless...
ImageImage Image