Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I reaaaaaaallly like the song Full Moon, it is really good.
Whenever I listen to the soundtrack I get goosebumps :lol:
And then I start shouting "I KNOW THIS PART IN THE MOVIEE" *starts reciting the lines*
ImageImage
E<3B
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

I think it's really cool how one of Robert's own songs got on there. SO COOL!!!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I just purchased the 'Original Score' - Charles Burwell at Borders. Basically it is the same song over & over in variations, but 'The Lion fell in love with the Lamb' and 'Nomads', are the ones that seem to be different and very good.

Despite that it is the same song(s) in variations, it is very good.

Bella's Lullaby was actually written in response to his now wife who was his girlfriend at the time, leaving him and the score was the piercing heartache and the emotional ride he took with that episode in his life. Interesting.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

navarre wrote:Bella's Lullaby was actually written in response to his now wife who was his girlfriend at the time, leaving him and the score was the piercing heartache and the emotional ride he took with that episode in his life. Interesting.
Wow, interesting indeed. Now I'd really like to pick up the Original Score myself. I don't listen to a lot of Classical music but movie scores are so so great because it's almost like you're watching the film all over again. The A Beautiful Mind soundtrack is one of my favorites.
twilightbelle<3 wrote:I reaaaaaaallly like the song Full Moon, it is really good.
And then I start shouting "I KNOW THIS PART IN THE MOVIEE" *starts reciting the lines*
Haha, that's one of the reasons why I'm so attached to that song. I mean, come on, they opened with it! The very first scene!
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

sarina1113 wrote:
navarre wrote:Bella's Lullaby was actually written in response to his now wife who was his girlfriend at the time, leaving him and the score was the piercing heartache and the emotional ride he took with that episode in his life. Interesting.
Wow, interesting indeed. Now I'd really like to pick up the Original Score myself. I don't listen to a lot of Classical music but movie scores are so so great because it's almost like you're watching the film all over again. The A Beautiful Mind soundtrack is one of my favorites.
twilightbelle<3 wrote:I reaaaaaaallly like the song Full Moon, it is really good.
Haha, that's one of the reasons why I'm so attached to that song. I mean, come on, they opened with it! The very first scene!
I know! :lol: :lol: I am so obsessed! XD
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

im not going back tons of pages to see if anyone has already answered this question... whichs is.

I just spend my weekend while shopping looking for the score CD soundtrack and NO ONE has it, you can order it online which is fine but I'm much too busy to do that... so those who bought it which store did you purchase it from?

woot woot
JAIME

*licks her banner*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

wow....Twilight OST is now certified PLATINUM! :D

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/c ... lboard+200

It was #6 last week on Billboard 200, now it's up to #5.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
paulsbeyach
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by paulsbeyach »

ok, maybe this was already posted but I know that RP has a song on the soundtrack. What I want to know is the part in the movie when Bella passes out after Edward sucks the venom out, is that RP singing?? That whole dream scene....it sounds like him.....alot. If it is him can anyone tell me what he is singing and where I can get it?????

Go here http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/twilight/ to watch the Twilight movie!!!!!!!
Edward can give me a Unicorn ANYTIME!!
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Wide Awake Addict!!!!
Cullenist
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

paulsbeyach wrote:ok, maybe this was already posted but I know that RP has a song on the soundtrack. What I want to know is the part in the movie when Bella passes out after Edward sucks the venom out, is that RP singing?? That whole dream scene....it sounds like him.....alot. If it is him can anyone tell me what he is singing and where I can get it?????

Go here http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/twilight/ to watch the Twilight movie!!!!!!!
Yup, that's RP singing. It's called "Let Me Sign". It's not in the physical cd...it's a bonus track if you get the soundtrack from Itunes .... His other song (the one included in the cd) is played while they were in the restaurant :)
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
LoveMeSomeEdward

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I love the song from the prom, whenever i hear it i just feel like i'm dancing with Edward himself!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9A-BEn ... re=related

:D :D :D