Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by jlbower79 »

just wanted to up date everyone that responsed to my last post... oh wait that would be no one! :lol: anyways i ordered the SCORE yesterday at walmart.com so it's all good.

woot woot
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I'm gonna buy the soundtrack on Itunes
i might just pick the songs which are my favourite then put them on my ipod i can remember twilight wherever i go...!!!
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

jlbower79 wrote:just wanted to up date everyone that responsed to my last post... oh wait that would be no one! :lol: anyways i ordered the SCORE yesterday at walmart.com so it's all good.

woot woot
Jaime
I, too, got the quote, and it was pretty kick-Why are we talking about a donkey?. It was really funny, because I was able to identify where in the movie the song took place. XD I liked it, though. Especially the little note by Carter about Bella's Lullaby. I was like, "Aw!" ;)
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!
LoveMeSomeEdward

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

What's the song played at the very end when Victoria comes down from the stairs? Anyone....?
paulsbeyach
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by paulsbeyach »

shavei7 wrote:
paulsbeyach wrote:ok, maybe this was already posted but I know that RP has a song on the soundtrack. What I want to know is the part in the movie when Bella passes out after Edward sucks the venom out, is that RP singing?? That whole dream scene....it sounds like him.....alot. If it is him can anyone tell me what he is singing and where I can get it?????

Go here http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/twilight/ to watch the Twilight movie!!!!!!!
Yup, that's RP singing. It's called "Let Me Sign". It's not in the physical cd...it's a bonus track if you get the soundtrack from Itunes .... His other song (the one included in the cd) is played while they were in the restaurant :)

Thank you!!!!!!
Edward can give me a Unicorn ANYTIME!!
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Wide Awake Addict!!!!
Cullenist
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:What's the song played at the very end when Victoria comes down from the stairs? Anyone....?
radiohead 15 steps which is my current ringtone and i just LOVE that song! sucks it didn't make it to the soundtrack.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:I love the song from the prom, whenever i hear it i just feel like i'm dancing with Edward himself!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9A-BEn ... re=related
:D :D :D
I don't think this song is about love but while this was playing during the prom scene I thought I was gonna die! It was really heartbreaking and bittersweet :(
I think this, along with the kiss scene, are the best scenes in the movie.

This song actually makes me sad because it reminds me of the prom scene. I keep seeing Bella's face as she asked Edward on why he didn't let the venom spread (I was dying...every moment I get closer...older *sniff*), and Edward's face as he's torn between wanting to be with her forever and saving her soul. OMG!!!!

"No one will surrender tonight. But I know what I want. I won't give in." *cries* *dies*
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

shavei7 wrote:
LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:I love the song from the prom, whenever i hear it i just feel like i'm dancing with Edward himself!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9A-BEn ... re=related
:D :D :D
I don't think this song is about love but while this was playing during the prom scene I thought I was gonna die! It was really heartbreaking and bittersweet :(
I think this, along with the kiss scene, are the best scenes in the movie.

This song actually makes me sad because it reminds me of the prom scene. I keep seeing Bella's face as she asked Edward on why he didn't let the venom spread (I was dying...every moment I get closer...older *sniff*), and Edward's face as he's torn between wanting to be with her forever and saving her soul. OMG!!!!

"No one will surrender tonight. But I know what I want. I won't give in." *cries* *dies*
I LOVE THIS SONG TOO!
and I love the prom scene!
Her face is like the best part of her acting in the movie...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I just bought "River Flows in You" by Yurima and I still think that would have been a better Bella's Lullaby. It is so complicated, yet is such a beautiful piece of music. I think Rob could have played it on screen and for the soundtrack and it would have sounded better than the current Bella's Lullaby.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I was actually very satisfied with the Twilight soundtrack. I was just listening to the song that played when Edward was MIA during the beginning of the movie and the song during the prom right now. :) I also really liked the baseball song...does anyone know who sings it?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.