Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by Ambrosia »

I really wonder why Rob's other song "Let me Sign" isnt on the soundtrack. It's soooo much better than Never Think. Also, where the heck is the Radiohead song from the end of the movie. I loved that song! I really think the soundtrack should have included ALL the songs from the movie.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

really? you didn't like Never Think? i thought it was great! i like Let Me Sign too! Really i just love Rob so anything that he does is amazing! lol jk jk but i agree i think all of the songs should have been on the soundtrack :D i really liked 15 Steps!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
freeml
Wandering Through Town

Post by freeml »

Ambrosia wrote:I really wonder why Rob's other song "Let me Sign" isnt on the soundtrack. It's soooo much better than Never Think. Also, where the heck is the Radiohead song from the end of the movie. I loved that song! I really think the soundtrack should have included ALL the songs from the movie.
"Let Me Sign" is a bonus song on the iTunes version of the soundtrack...along with "Clair de Lune", and "La Traviata" (the music playing when the Cullens are cooking for Bella). I don't get why they didn't put those songs on the CD version of the soundtrack either!

On the CD version, are the lyrics to the songs included in the CD cover booklet? Because in the "digital booklet" I got with the soundtrack I downloaded on iTunes, they didn't have any of the lyrics, which made me really sad (I am kind of bad at recognizing the words to songs....but I can hardly understand any of the words to Rob's!!).
~The future's bright, but she is brighter~ Alice's song!!

~And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways~ Midgnight sun
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

That is not fair at all! I can't believe bonus songs come with the soundtrack on iTunes. I would have bought that instead!

There's no lyrics in the CD fold out. You can look them up for any song pretty much if you just google it or go to lyrics.com or azlyrics.com

I do like "Never Think", I just think "Let Me Sign" is 10 times better. I think it's a more powerful song.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

Wow. I am just in love/captivated by Let Me Sign by RPattz.
It is so moving. Just wow.

I caught myself by Paramore is pretty good as well.
J<3B
AGuyWhoReadsTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by AGuyWhoReadsTwilight »

Claire De Lune was my favorite. Bella's Lullaby was great, but I thought it would be more melodious (not a problem though). The Iron and Wine song at the beginning and the Muse song was great. In an honesty though I wish they would stray from modern music with exceptions to light acoustic stuff because when I read the book I pictured smooth classical and acoustic songs.
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

When I first heard Rob's Let Me Sign, I cried. It's just so powerful and everything.
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
Tigerlilyselene
Settled in Forks

Post by Tigerlilyselene »

I really love this soundtrack, I listen to it everyday. There is just something about it that makes me want to listen to it over and over again.
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

I have a question. WHat is the song at the end of the movie when Victoria is walking down the stairs? Some asked me and I couldn't remember. Please help!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

amandaxcullen wrote:Does anybody else think that La Traviata shouldn't have been on the soundtrack and 15 Step should be? Like La Traviata didn't even have any significance or any big role in the movie, 15 Step was the song at the verry end when Victoria was walking down the stairs from watching Bella and Edward dance, I wish that song would've been on the soundtrack.
Yeah La Traviata is just a pretty song but I like the one at the end so much better--definitely.

Do you guys notice that whenever Rob does an interview they always ask about his music? He would have such a following...
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )