Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
arieonna
Settled in Forks

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by arieonna »

emurlee! wrote:I really liked the "i had an adrenaline rush it happens all the time...google it" bit soo funny, and i also liked the part where Emmette was like "we are cooking Italian cause her names Bella"

LOL those were some of my fav's from the movie, as well as when they were told that Bella had already ate and Rose crushed the bowl. :lol: Loved the whole kitchen scene :mrgreen:
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Anything Emmett says in the movie is amazing. The end. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

For all to know: there is NOTHING after all the credits. a very rude security guard did, however, come into the theatre to usher my boyfriend and myself out. apparently we are not truthworthy looking. we were standing at the bottom of the stairs watching the stupid credits roll even after all the fun clips were gone!

and, jaime, yes, i AM jealous of your lunchbox.

and, yes, i LOVE charlie drawing a fake halo.

HAH.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

Okay I feel like I was going to laugh my butt off at Rob's great acting in the first scene in biology. His reaction was perfect! Even better than the book describes! You could see how he first smelled her and he couldn't hardly bear it!
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

mgrassel06 wrote:For all to know: there is NOTHING after all the credits. a very rude security guard did, however, come into the theatre to usher my boyfriend and myself out. apparently we are not truthworthy looking. we were standing at the bottom of the stairs watching the stupid credits roll even after all the fun clips were gone!

HAH.
fun clips after the end of the movie??? :o :shock: :shock:
What? Where? When? In Italy we saw only the credits rolling on Linkin Park's song...was there anything else in the American version??
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

dimber wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:For all to know: there is NOTHING after all the credits. a very rude security guard did, however, come into the theatre to usher my boyfriend and myself out. apparently we are not truthworthy looking. we were standing at the bottom of the stairs watching the stupid credits roll even after all the fun clips were gone!

HAH.
fun clips after the end of the movie??? :o :shock: :shock:
What? Where? When? In Italy we saw only the credits rolling on Linkin Park's song...was there anything else in the American version??
Well, there was nothing up here at the south side movie theatre in the capital region of Alberta cuz I stayed after the movie to see.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think she is talking about the clips during the first part of the credits... pictures of people and original kiss and etc.
E<3B
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

soozabooza54 wrote:I think she is talking about the clips during the first part of the credits... pictures of people and original kiss and etc.

Yeah there were some different scenes...........................some the same from the movie
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Anything that has to do with Bella and Edward being "traditional vampire" I will stick around for - man, those little flashes were hot. :)
E<3B
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I think she is talking about the clips during the first part of the credits... pictures of people and original kiss and etc.
yes, that is what i was refering to. sorry.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage