Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Photo Stills

Post by spookybell »

jlbower79 wrote:in that picture are they wearing different clothes then the "big" kiss... because in that one it looks like bella is taking charge instead of Edward.. but it could just be a tease.. then he says his line "i wanna try something"...

You are SO right!!! I didn't even thing about it. Well, that will be another heart pounding, skip a beat, remember to breathe, yummy moments.

I'm going to guess that we get ONE kiss. Anyone else.. what do you think?
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

my sources say one kiss which is a complete bummer but it would be wonderfuly delicious for another great kiss. *CROSSES FINGERS*

I hope so
woot woot

but i think they are wearing the same clothes.. BUT MAYBE like, he says "i want to try somethign" so be goes in for a short sweet kiss and pulls away but she goes crazy and heads right back to that sexy mouth of his and takes him down.. woot woot! TAKE HIM DOWN!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

my source says one kiss also. My souce is the book. Do they kiss more than once in Twilight??? I can't remember. Shame on me.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
mss2069
Settled in Forks

Post by mss2069 »

I'm reading the book again but from what I remember they kissed once in the meadow, once in her house (when she fainted) the morning after the meadow, and i think bf she left for AZ. I feel like I'm missing a kiss..Do you guys remember all of them, am I missing a few?
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

Edward kisses her in the hospital too, doesn't he? that's in one of the videos i've seen too, and why would there be only one kiss in the movie if there were quite a few in the book!?! i want more!!! :D

"Forever and forever and forever..."
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

You know, when I posted that picture I thought their clothing looked different. Where is that supposed to be? In Bella's room? I felt like there was a lot more kissing than that, but I might be smashing all the books together in my mind, maybe all the kissing didn't start until after Edward came back in New Moon.

ETA:
Okay so I just watched the trailer and it is the same clothes from the big kissing scene, but in other good news part of the kiss looks like them standing up and the other part they appear to be laying down! :)
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

MANY kisses in the book! MANY! I love the kissing before he takes her to the baseball field! MY FAV! LOVE IT!

But yeah only one in the movie,,, but hopefully it's like a long drawn out kiss... like i said earlier, he kisses her to try it out then she goes all OMG ITS ROB FREAKIN PATTINSON on us and kisses him again. Oh to be her lips!

I should do that as my banner "i wanna be kristen stewarts lips - till Jacob get's involved" ewy!

WOOT WOOT
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

jlbower79 wrote:MANY kisses in the book! MANY! I love the kissing before he takes her to the baseball field! MY FAV! LOVE IT!

But yeah only one in the movie,,, but hopefully it's like a long drawn out kiss... like i said earlier, he kisses her to try it out then she goes all OMG ITS ROB FREAKIN PATTINSON on us and kisses him again. Oh to be her lips!

I should do that as my banner "i wanna be kristen stewarts lips - till Jacob get's involved" ewy!

WOOT WOOT
I love the kissing before the baseball field too- its so cute aw hahah!!! i should go read it again, but wait! i lent the book to my friend :[

but yeah!!! hahahahhaha please make that your banner hahahaha doesn't every girl think that same thing? i know i do. :P

jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

i will make a new banner but i just made this one so give me a few days... and woot woot

i have three copies of twilight Two paperbacks to lend out... never EVER could i go without having one close by. I mean you just never know when you have to go look up a prayer before going to sleep.
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

jlbower79 wrote:i will make a new banner but i just made this one so give me a few days... and woot woot

i have three copies of twilight Two paperbacks to lend out... never EVER could i go without having one close by. I mean you just never know when you have to go look up a prayer before going to sleep.
haha i like yours! and i know i should have another, but i don't have all that much money. being obsessed with twilight is expensive! i'm asking for a hardback of twilight for christmas because then i'll have all four in hardback. and i need a new twilight cuz mine is a wreck from all the reading :] and because i've lent it to so many people it's just worn out.