Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by twilighter1193 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:35 pm

Ahh! hot topic has a new shirt that say team Edward and i SOOO want it!!! but i really want the Borders shirt too!! Ahh i want all of this AMAZING stuff!!!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901

save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:26 pm

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:OME! I got the Twilight t-shirt!!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to pass out!!!!! It's sooo awesome!!!

*clears throat* Ok, um, hahaha!!!! I know this was brought up on the old lex, and I'm bringing it up again! Twilight Cereal!!!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutly loveeeee it!!!!!!!!!!! Chew the James pieces slowly to give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!! Mwahahah!!!!!!
I would so totally buy it!!!!
Last edited by save-the-wetlands on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:27 pm

I would love bookmarks. It would be perfect. Some basic ones with the cast then maybe some beautifully detailed silver or leather ones.

AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:29 pm

I'll take a copy of every Jacket Edward wears.... all the ones in the trailers have been really cool.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"

mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Bizarre Star wrote:I would love bookmarks. It would be perfect. Some basic ones with the cast then maybe some beautifully detailed silver or leather ones.
These aren't official, but I found these bookmarks (PDFs for printing out) on the Lion/Lamb livejournal community

http://wanderiingstar.livejournal.com/3463.html#cutid1

:)
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.

twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:51 pm

mandustries wrote:
Bizarre Star wrote:I would love bookmarks. It would be perfect. Some basic ones with the cast then maybe some beautifully detailed silver or leather ones.
These aren't official, but I found these bookmarks (PDFs for printing out) on the Lion/Lamb livejournal community

Those bookmarks are AMAZING!! :o
i LOVE twilight <3;

mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 am

twilighter1193 wrote:
mandustries wrote:

Indeed. :) I'm not a part of it, but I've found a ton of great stuff on the Lion/Lamb livejournal.

Also, to touch on something someone said earlier about Esme being in the calendar ... I actually think that's Bella's head behind Carlisle. I was a bit put out when I realized Esme was nowhere to be seen. She's been in one promo pic (?) and that's all I've seen. It's a bummer. Oh, and she's also on the full cast t-shirt from Borders. It's a great shirt if you can snag one. :)
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.

twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm

mandustries wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:
mandustries wrote:

Indeed. :) I'm not a part of it, but I've found a ton of great stuff on the Lion/Lamb livejournal.

Also, to touch on something someone said earlier about Esme being in the calendar ... I actually think that's Bella's head behind Carlisle. I was a bit put out when I realized Esme was nowhere to be seen. She's been in one promo pic (?) and that's all I've seen. It's a bummer. Oh, and she's also on the full cast t-shirt from Borders. It's a great shirt if you can snag one. :)
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, that it was Bella's head not Esme's. I really want a border's shirt!! (i don't think that i've posted that enough! hehe) ;)
i LOVE twilight <3;

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 pm

I wonder what other stuff they will come out with closer to the release of the movie. I have never been into a saga before like I am with Twilight..not even with Harry Potter. I already have two shirts, including the very last of the Edward shirt from Borders :D I almost peed myself when I saw the last one and snatched it up so fast like you couldn't even blink or you would have missed it.

AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm

I went to Hot Topic to buy the Twilight shirt... they ran out :cry:

But I already have the calender (yay) and I made my own Twilight shirt which is totally awesome.

I want them to sell the Twilight Cullen Crest. I want Alice's. I know it's not in the book but I would still buy it. :D