Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by rain.on.me »

I wish I could buy more twi-merch, but I don't have any money. :cry: And my mom says she's not letting me have only Twilight shirts in my wardrobe, because so far, thats kind of where its headed... :D

I want like...a sign. You know, like those bright, neon 'OPEN' signs. Something like that only it would say TWILIGHT, or maybe EDWARD. I'd totally put it in my window and turn it on. Except it would be really bright, so I wouldn't be able to stare at it all day... :( ...well I could, but I might go blind :o It also might distract the people driving down my street. Oh well, thats what I want. :D

Hmm...I'm eventually going to have to build a twi-shrine. I already have a wall in my room souly dedicated to Twilight. I've got pics and the calender and newpaper articles talking about Twilight hanging on there.
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

rain.on.me wrote:I wish I could buy more twi-merch, but I don't have any money. :cry: And my mom says she's not letting me have only Twilight shirts in my wardrobe, because so far, thats kind of where its headed... :D

I want like...a sign. You know, like those bright, neon 'OPEN' signs. Something like that only it would say TWILIGHT, or maybe EDWARD. I'd totally put it in my window and turn it on. Except it would be really bright, so I wouldn't be able to stare at it all day... :( ...well I could, but I might go blind :o It also might distract the people driving down my street. Oh well, thats what I want. :D

Hmm...I'm eventually going to have to build a twi-shrine. I already have a wall in my room souly dedicated to Twilight. I've got pics and the calender and newpaper articles talking about Twilight hanging on there.
You have a Twi-shrine?! Excellent! Hahaha. What a great idea :)

I love what your mum said about no more Twilight shirts lol.... maybe you could start on pyjamas... or jewellery... the sign is a cool idea though! Love it!
Dancing.With.Horses
Settled in Forks

Post by Dancing.With.Horses »

Aww, all you guys who live in Americia are so lucky! I live in Australia and the only things we have are the paper-back versions of the books. Anything we want twilight-related we need to import! Its so not fair! And guess what else! We dont get the movie till December the 11th! Australia is sadly lagging behind. We all are sad, we want Twilight shirts, calendars, dolls and bags as well!
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

December 11th?? I heard it was the 12th, but none of the theatres are saying it's any earlier than Jan 8th. Argh I wish there would be some consensus... or a big surprise, and have them say it's coming out in November :D Hehehe.

Dancing.With.Horses, I'm feeling your pain about the lack of good Twilight merch :S That said, importing's not too bad... I just wish we'd have something INTERESTING, like one of those Twilight conventions, or a book signing, or an actor sighting even... Taylor Lautner, you KNOW you want to come visit Brisbane... *sigh* hahaha
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

rain.on.me wrote:I wish I could buy more twi-merch, but I don't have any money. :cry: And my mom says she's not letting me have only Twilight shirts in my wardrobe, because so far, thats kind of where its headed... :D

Lol, I do, too. I took all the covers off the books and put them on my wall. I also have this article about Stephenie Meyer that I found in People magazine on my wall. But I can't find the calendar. I don't know where to look, and my mom won't buy it for me because she's already promised to spend $40 on the Twilight hoodie from Hot Topic. It's so awesome and we're ordering it Tuesday, I think. I don't know how long it'll take them to ship it, but I'll have it soon, lol.
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

That hoodie is awesome! I want it, but I'll have to wait until my mom buys it for me...which is probably going to be like, Christmas! Ugh! I have that People magazine, too. I have four different magazines with Twilight articles in them.

I only have three twilight t-shirts. And one of them is breaking dawn because I won it at the release party for the trivia contest. But I want that hoodie sooo bad! I'm jealous! :x lol
twilightshorty1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightshorty1 »

I want to go to Hot Topic and get the hoodie.
I'm hopin to buy a Twilight shirt and calendar soon.
ImageImageImage
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

okay, so this weekend, i went to Hot Topic and got the new AMAZING shirt with edward on it! and i found something really cool on it but i don't know what it is.... in the glass shards, there is a face but i can't figure out who it is... is it Bella...? or is it James....?
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I want the Hoodie to but 44 bucks? I don't think Imma convince my parents to spend that much on that...maybe....lol

Hot Topic is so expensive!
(^^%*^*
:lol:
twilighter1193 wrote:okay, so this weekend, i went to Hot Topic and got the new AMAZING shirt with edward on it! and i found something really cool on it but i don't know what it is.... in the glass shards, there is a face but i can't figure out who it is... is it Bella...? or is it James....?
I looked on the Hot Topic website but I THINK it's Bella, I think...
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:I want the Hoodie to but 44 bucks? I don't think Imma convince my parents to spend that much on that...maybe....lol

Hot Topic is so expensive!
(^^%*^*
:lol:
twilighter1193 wrote:okay, so this weekend, i went to Hot Topic and got the new AMAZING shirt with edward on it! and i found something really cool on it but i don't know what it is.... in the glass shards, there is a face but i can't figure out who it is... is it Bella...? or is it James....?
I looked on the Hot Topic website but I THINK it's Bella, I think...
You know, i looked on the site too and i think it is Bella... on the actual shirt it's not very clear... but the shirt is still AMAZING!!! ahhh!

Ooo and i so what that hoodie too! but your right... $44 what the heck??? that's insane!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901