Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by twilight813 »

hey guys i dont know if this was posted but i like in the New York area and the biggest radio station here Z100 had Robert Pattinson in a few days ago so here is the website for the interview its great! http://z100.elvisduran.com/pages/twilight.html?_show
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Were gonna have more movies (&trailers) to look forward to!!!

This is from the Lex news blog if you havent seen it...

"During the course of the marathon junket, we had the chance to confirm that each and every character from the book series is signed on to three Twilight movies.
What about Breaking Dawn? Since the book wasn’t out when the contracts were drawn up, it was not part of the deal. Translation? If this series gets all the way to part four, Summit is either recasting or Stewart, Pattinson, Lautner, and crew can look forward to a nice fat raise."
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

MRK wrote:Were gonna have more movies (&trailers) to look forward to!!!

This is from the Lex news blog if you havent seen it...

"During the course of the marathon junket, we had the chance to confirm that each and every character from the book series is signed on to three Twilight movies.
What about Breaking Dawn? Since the book wasn’t out when the contracts were drawn up, it was not part of the deal. Translation? If this series gets all the way to part four, Summit is either recasting or Stewart, Pattinson, Lautner, and crew can look forward to a nice fat raise."

Still this is not a confirmation that New Moon will be made. The actors signed a 3- movie contract when they started filming Twilight. This is nothing new.
I'm waiting for the OFFICIAL SUMMIT announcement that they will make New Moon before I go nuts!!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

^^summit is ALREADY working on a script. and kristen said she's excited to go back to filming in february. and plus there were other comments made about new moon that i don't remember.

I think, summit is setting up pre-production. there is no doubt that the twilight movie will make below $150 million....i mean..they haven't finialized it. but new moon will be made.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Just saw the spot on heros...yeah! It had a bunch more of her vamp convo w/Edward!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Just wanted to share with everyone the spot that appeared on Access Hollywood with Rob & Kristen

Rob Interview and there are other interviews also.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

MRK wrote:Just saw the spot on heros...yeah! It had a bunch more of her vamp convo w/Edward!
You think that's it or there'll be more throughtout Heroes?

Don't forget to watch Access Hollywood after your local news at 10:00 they had Rob and Kristen interview.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

switzgal wrote:Don't forget to watch Access Hollywood after your local news at 10:00 they had Rob and Kristen interview.

I just posted the online link in the above post. I'm on the East coast so it's already aired if anyone wants a preview. Here it is:

Access Hollywood Interviews
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

skylarblue wrote:
switzgal wrote:Don't forget to watch Access Hollywood after your local news at 10:00 they had Rob and Kristen interview.

I just posted the online link in the above post. I'm on the East coast so it's already aired if anyone wants a preview. Here it is:

Access Hollywood Interviews
'
Thanks. i've seen it live but not the Rob and Kristen extended interviews.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Skylarblue:

Sorry way off topic but your sig looks like Alice is gazing adoringly at Emmett (your avatar)...sorry Jasper! :lol: