12%
The Seeker
No votes

Total votes: 108

WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: who is your favorite character?

Post by WishIWasACullen »

2awesome4u wrote: but it's so obvious how the characters relate to each other I can't help but make some connections.
Doc is Carlisle
duhhhh. they're similar in almost every aspect.
Ian is Edward.
duh, again
Wanda is Bella
not only because they're the ones narrating the story, but because they're so self sacrificing.
Jared is Jasper
I originally thought he seemed like Jacob, but he's more partial towards Jasper, in my opinion
Kyle is Emmett
once he cools off and admits he's wrong, the resemblance to Emmett is very apparent
Jamie is Jacob
the old Jacob, in Twilight and the start of New Moon, the happy smiling one who's so agreeable and easy to like.
Melanie is Alice
the best friend, of course 8-)
and I think Sharon is Rosalie
Sharon will probably warm up to Wanda if Stephanie makes a sequel.

sorry this was so long. I have a lot to say though :D
I couldn't help but notice that as well. And I really had to work to keep Twilight out of my head while reading this because it's a different story entirely, and I did a pretty good job of it until Ian so successfully managed to remind me of Edward.

Needless to say, my favorite character is Ian. And not just because he reminds me of Edward, but because he is like Wanda's light in the dark. When everyone else is cold and cruel, or would just rather have Mel than her, he genuinely wants her.Which made the ending that much better. On the same note, Jamie and Jeb were two of my other favorites, because they loved and protected her as Wanda, not just because Mel was in there somewhere, but because she was a person....soul or not. And I just love Jeb because he's just crazy. And crazy = great in my book. :D
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

ianxedward
Settled in Forks

Post by ianxedward »

Ian! Even at the beginning when he hated Wanda and tried to strangle her...I couldn't seem to dislike him. I loved when he would show up in a scene and I sorta put him and Wanda together before there was even a hint. Once he felt bad about the marks on her neck that was it I loved him. Ahh, every time he showed up in a scene got all excited. I actually love him more then Edward...shocking huh? *hides from fangirls*

I want an Ian.

Jeb is my second favorite I know it's a weird choice aha. It's my house! lmfaoo :D
KStew and RPatz

Post by KStew and RPatz »

First of all, all of the characters are my favorite except for the Seeker, but I chose Jared because to me, I think he like Edward. Even though Edward had no right to love Bella, he can't keep himself away because it really is true love. With Jared it is the same with Melanie because even though he had no right to believe that Melanie was still in their with Wanda, he still loved Melanie too much to just let her go. They both are made insane when their loves leave them, yet they still love them anyway and, in the end, do crazy things to keep them with them. I hope you all can understand my nonsensical babble. :D :lol:
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Ian is my favorite...and I know that Jared's supposed to be the main male protagonist, Ian took the cake when he started feeling compassionate towards Wanda.

He's absolutely sweet and now I think that offering someone their Cheetos has to be the most sweetest act in the world.

^-^

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Fanpire

Post by Fanpire »

Ian...he's so sweeet :D
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Wanderer for me

She is such a strong chracter. She risked everything for Meline, jared, and jamie even though they didn't like her in the begining. Heck even though us the readers didn't like her in the begining. She always stayed the good person she was no matter what. She went through so much and went against everything she knew was supposly right.

I hope to read more about her
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by strawberry »

Jared ... he´s cute and he reminds me a little bit of Edward because he would do anything for Melanie.
Sure, Ian is really nice .... but I prefer Jared
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I haven't finished the bopok yet, but my favorite is Ian, for sure. He reminds me so much of Edward. He's so cautions, overthinking and protective. And so overreacting. But I think, being a vampire and with his style of life, Edward is a bit more practical than Ian.

The second is definetely Jamie. Such a nice boy! He makes me think of Jacob in Twilight and also of Seth. Always smilling.

I like Wanda, but, as Bella, I wished she could think about herself a bit more, sometimes. Like Bella.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Well Im going to side with almost everyone else and say that my favorite character is of course Ian
but i also really like Doc., once you get over the fear that he is going to help attack Wanda, you can see how good of a person he is.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

I love all of the characters but what can I say My heart belongs to Ian. At first I kind of disliked him for doing that to Wanda but eventually I learned to love him and realized that it wasn't his fault. I mean a soul an alien whose kind takes over your planet, I would also have resentment toward that kind of people.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*