Page 7 of 10

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm
by Black
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
Black wrote:I can't believe Kyle's not on there. :x
He's not my favorite, but he should get a spot before the Seeker does!


I agree! He wasn't my favourite character, but I did have a soft sopt for him!
xoxo

I didn't start liking him until after he started being all sweet with Sunny.
I totally wanted him banished at the tribunal.

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 pm
by slightlyobsessed
Black wrote:
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
Black wrote:I can't believe Kyle's not on there. :x
He's not my favorite, but he should get a spot before the Seeker does!


I agree! He wasn't my favourite character, but I did have a soft sopt for him!
xoxo

I didn't start liking him until after he started being all sweet with Sunny.
I totally wanted him banished at the tribunal.



I was the same way. Until Sunny came into the book I wanted him cast into the furthest circle of hell. I didn't want him banished from the caves, though. I wanted him to prove himself. To show remorse or to apologize because he wanted to, not because he had to.

Sunny was an amazing antidote to his harshness. After she arrived--after his attitude change--he really became one of my favorite End-of-the-Host Success stories.

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 pm
by Black
I had no taste for Kyle whatsoever. I was upset with Wanda for preventing his death at the tribunal (and that's saying something coming from me) but after Sunny came along he was just such a big fat teddy bear that I couldn't help falling for him. Fanfics helped a bit too, haha.

Now he and Sunny are inching their way to the top of my 'favorite couples' list. ;)

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 pm
by DunnerheartsTwilight
hahah i voted mel... and then ian popped up with like 47 percent i new joining a site qwith all girls... wasnt duch a good idea!! hahahah :lol:

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:20 am
by -Jasper
I voted Wanda, I like Ian, Mel and Jamie, but Wanda needs some love. Y'all seem to really love Ian.

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:25 pm
by Wolf-Girl90
-Jasper wrote:I voted Wanda, I like Ian, Mel and Jamie, but Wanda needs some love. Y'all seem to really love Ian.


He reminded me of Edward but Edward's a vampire so it wouldn't be like you could run into him on the street but Ian was human!
Does anyone else no what I'm going on about?! :lol:
xoxo

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 am
by BellsEdwardalways
I picked Wanderer because I just absolutely love her and was crying when it seemed like she was going to die. Not to mention there were definitely other parts throughout the book where I was crying for her with her.

I love Mel, Jamie, Ian, and Jared also but Wanderer won out. Oh and when Kyle stopped calling Wanderer/Wanda 'it' and started calling her a 'her' I was like "Yes" and then when he apologized to Wanda for trying to kill her I was all like "victory". I so wasn't expecting him to ever apologize for trying to kill her. Sorry I got a bit off topic :oops: .

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:59 am
by Wolf-Girl90
BellsEdwardalways wrote:I picked Wanderer because I just absolutely love her and was crying when it seemed like she was going to die. Not to mention there were definitely other parts throughout the book where I was crying for her with her.

I love Mel, Jamie, Ian, and Jared also but Wanderer won out. Oh and when Kyle stopped calling Wanderer/Wanda 'it' and started calling her a 'her' I was like "Yes" and then when he apologized to Wanda for trying to kill her I was all like "victory". I so wasn't expecting him to ever apologize for trying to kill her. Sorry I got a bit off topic :oops: .


No, I agree with your "off topic" rant! :lol:
Kyle definitely grew on me too!
xoxo

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:11 pm
by BellsEdwardalways
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
BellsEdwardalways wrote:I picked Wanderer because I just absolutely love her and was crying when it seemed like she was going to die. Not to mention there were definitely other parts throughout the book where I was crying for her with her.

I love Mel, Jamie, Ian, and Jared also but Wanderer won out. Oh and when Kyle stopped calling Wanderer/Wanda 'it' and started calling her a 'her' I was like "Yes" and then when he apologized to Wanda for trying to kill her I was all like "victory". I so wasn't expecting him to ever apologize for trying to kill her. Sorry I got a bit off topic :oops: .


No, I agree with your "off topic" rant! :lol:
Kyle definitely grew on me too!
xoxo


Yeah, I didn't expect to like Kyle all that much by the end but I ended up surprised. I think he should have been a choice on the favorite Character thing like someone else said especially since the Seeker ended up on there. I wouldn't have put him my favorite but I think by the end he's pretty cool.

Re: who is your favorite character?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:27 pm
by Black
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:He reminded me of Edward but Edward's a vampire so it wouldn't be like you could run into him on the street but Ian was human!
Does anyone else no what I'm going on about?! :lol:
xoxo

I think Ian was a lot more like Jacob than Edward.