Midnight on the Lexicon

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Midnight on the Lexicon

Post by moon sidhe »

Randomness I had to share because I'm so excited. I just bought my wedding dress today! And I <3 it! haha.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
roseaurora

Post by roseaurora »

12:08 here.

I am up because I have a midterm in the morning (yup... on a Sunday morning :roll: ) and instead of studying like the good law student I pretend to be, I've been watching Veronica Mars... So, I am going to pull an all nighter- the best method for this I have found, is to take short naps throughout the night. So study for a bit, nap for a bit, study for a bit, nap for a bit, etc... then have breakfast and take the midterm. Works for me... usually :D

Anyway... I better get started with the studying for a bit...
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Right now im watching Doogie Howser M.D. online.. :lol: ...I should be getting to bed soon. I've been telling myself one more episode for the past hour. ;) ...lol!! I cant help myself its funny and its a great flashback. It takes me back to when i was a kid :) . Especially because even though these eps are like 20 yrs old, its been so long since i have watched them that they are like brand new :lol: !!
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

12:52 here in SoCal

I fell asleep at 6 pm after I cam back from work since I've been up since 4 am. I knocked out especially since I took medication that makes you drowsy enough to be unable to operate any machinery. I woke up and read some of Nightlight (parody of Twilight- MUST READ btw :D )Then I ate some cocoa pebbles to take my medicine again and I'm kinda drowsy but don't wanna sleep at the same itme. I'm thinking about what other things I should buy tomorrow at work. Last day of the sale for employees tomorrow. Off to search borders.com now!!

Loves
roseaurora

Post by roseaurora »

Seems I always show up here when I'm "studying" haha. Its 12:09 and I have plans to study until 4 am... and then start back up again tomorrow. Fun fun fun.

Hope anyone else still up this late is doing something much more fun than I am!
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
cecibelle_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by cecibelle_cullen »

Here It's 12:08 :geek: I'm so bored I've been in my house for 2 weeks without going out cos I'm sick, so I just don't do nothing :roll: I don't know what to do :| I'm so so so bored ... I could only think of watching a movie :? so I decided to watch 17 again ..
anyway I think I'm going to bed, I'll try to sleep :|
Image Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

12.28...I'm up basically because I can't sleep. My stomach is not being very friendly tonight... :? So I don't feel all too well.

So I'm just trying to relax. Listening to music. Reading fanfics.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Just a quick question! My in the middle of the night is not the same as your in the middle of the night :? Does it matter, cuz I'm up until 4- 5 am almost every night for no apperent reason :oops:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

dreamer ~ I think by midnight they really mean between 12 and 1 am I guess :D

It's 12:10 am atm. I don't really know why I'm still up. I slept until 11:30 pm so I don't think i'll be able to sleep already, I'm not a big sleeper.
I also don't want to go to sleep because I don't want it to be tomorrow because I don't want to work on my math homework :(

it's 12:12 now :D

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

I'm up most nights past 12, I think I'm nocturnal Tbh.

Tonight I'm staring out the window at the freshly fallen snow. :)

also making my way through the saga for the umpteenth time. Just finished new moon, feeling heartbroken for Jacob and wondering where my personal sun is :)

(crappily corny but true!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]