Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by StupidxLamb »

samajama wrote:Marie: JUST ASK ELI WHAT'S UP ALREADY! Sorry for shouting :?
But, seriosuly, you and Eli seem to be so close that you can talk about anything. Why can't you ask him this? Why can't you just ask him how he's feeling about all this?

Boys never show interest in me. Really frustrating.
Because...my mom does not want me to date Eli. Neither does my dad. Which is weird, because my dad was like, "If you ever want to date Eli, I would approve of that," after Noah broke up with me. But now that Eli is becoming closer to me, for some reason, my parents are against him. BAH. But tonight, he said he is thinking about writing an applicatory essay for a Honors college, and one topic is about love, so he asked me what I think it is. :|
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

Elizabeth wrote:
cullen grl 17 wrote:ok i like this guy and last year we use to talk alot, now this year we have like every class togrther but we dont talk as much. sometimes i catch him looking at me and he walks behind me and my friends or he will walk nxt to me. and i would talk to him more if his friends were'nt so judgemental and stuff like that. my friends think he likes me but idk how to talk to him without making it akward.
Can't you just try to talk to him in private? Since you have several classes together, can't you just write him a note saying you'd like to talk to him alone? Forget his friends! You don't like them, you like him. If this is really bothering you, you'll get of over the idea of potential awkwardness by just getting this off your chest. It will be worth it in the long run.
ok so i took your advice and just decided not to care wat his friends think, today me and him actully had a really good convo! it made my day! thanks again for your advice! :D
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

My best guy friend told me he liked me more then just a friend today. but the thing is I have a great BF and I don't like my guy friend that way. We have been BFFs since we were 4 and I don't wanna ruin anything HELP
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Princess_Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Princess_Bella »

ok, so i have this guy friend, and we've been friends since like Kindergarden. and anyways, somewhere along the way from tthen to now, i started likeing him, so about 2 years ago thought it would be a good idea to tell him that i did. i told him and he said, that he just wanted to be friends for now. so I was all like ok, thats fine. then Last year he told me like EVERYTHING about why his mom wont let him date and everything (reallly long story) so then this year, he always waits for me when we get off the bus, and he'll walk me like all the way home which is about 5 houses from his. but he's just really confuiseing! its frustrating lol. I have days where i think he likes me then days where i dont. so what do you guys think?

^^clicky
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

edward x lover wrote:My best guy friend told me he liked me more then just a friend today. but the thing is I have a great BF and I don't like my guy friend that way. We have been BFFs since we were 4 and I don't wanna ruin anything HELP
Just let him know that you're happy in your current relationship with your BF but you don't want to hurt his feelings by being honest.
Princess_Bella wrote:but he's just really confuiseing! its frustrating lol. I have days where i think he likes me then days where i dont. so what do you guys think?
I think he likes you, but like you mentioned earlier, he can't date. He's trying to be with you as much as he's allowed to. Can you accept things for what they are and just wait? If you can't, you need to let him know that you'd like more but you two can only be friends, no complications!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Elizabeth wrote:
edward x lover wrote:My best guy friend told me he liked me more then just a friend today. but the thing is I have a great BF and I don't like my guy friend that way. We have been BFFs since we were 4 and I don't wanna ruin anything HELP
Just let him know that you're happy in your current relationship with your BF but you don't want to hurt his feelings by being honest.
I told him that today and he said "I don't know if I can just be your friend I will always like you more then that." AND here was the real sucker punch "I will wait for you no matter how many BFs I have to wait out" WHAT!!!????
~Lee~
RDC<3
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

edward x lover wrote: I told him that today and he said "I don't know if I can just be your friend I will always like you more then that." AND here was the real sucker punch "I will wait for you no matter how many BFs I have to wait out" WHAT!!!????
So he's making you choose between all or nothing?! That's not fair. If he wants to wait it out, let him. I admire his undying devotion, but he can't force you to love him (Jacob much?). Maybe one day your feelings may be different for him, maybe not, but he should respect your emotions and wishes if he really cares for you.
Team Edward:
Because...
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Elizabeth wrote:
edward x lover wrote: I told him that today and he said "I don't know if I can just be your friend I will always like you more then that." AND here was the real sucker punch "I will wait for you no matter how many BFs I have to wait out" WHAT!!!????
So he's making you choose between all or nothing?! That's not fair. If he wants to wait it out, let him. I admire his undying devotion, but he can't force you to love him (Jacob much?). Maybe one day your feelings may be different for him, maybe not, but he should respect your emotions and wishes if he really cares for you.
OMG I know it's so Jacob. As soon as he told me that (this shows my clear obsession for Twilight) I was like did he read Twilight and act like this just to annoy me. Yeah so now when I look at him I just see how much I am probably making him hurt and I feel really bad but there's nothing I can do about it. I just want things to be good with us.
~Lee~
RDC<3
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

ugh i liked this guy(lets name him keith :mrgreen: ) who told me he liked me through a text and then said "how abot we talk about us tomorrow in person" so i misunderstood and said " what?" and he said "nvm". Then the next day he completely ignored me and we havent had a discussion about how we feel about eathother since. it sucked cause that was last year and im still madly in like with him :?
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

peacepicturelexi wrote:ugh i liked this guy(lets name him keith :mrgreen: ) who told me he liked me through a text and then said "how abot we talk about us tomorrow in person" so i misunderstood and said " what?" and he said "nvm". Then the next day he completely ignored me and we havent had a discussion about how we feel about eathother since. it sucked cause that was last year and im still madly in like with him :?
Aww, I think he misunderstood you. Maybe you should just bring it up. It sounds like Keith just got embarassed and didn't want to put himself out there thinking you didn't like him back. If you really like him, just tell him. Maybe try something like bringing up the text and then adding you felt the same way but felt afraid to bring it up until now.
Team Edward:
Because...