Girls are confusing.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Girls are confusing.

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote:I'm back on the computer after a week of hardcore exams *groans*, so that's why I haven't been online for so long (you didn't think that I would stay off the lex of my own free will - did you?)

Miista - I don't really know how to help, because I don't have much experience with this kind of thing. I agree with everyone that you need to tell your mum. Again, I'm not too sure how she'll react, because none of my family is very religious. I think you should sit her down and just tell her straight out, then explain a bit more so that she understands and gets to know how you feel. Hope that helps :D
I like your story - it made me laugh (not in a bad way)
Take care :D
I've been woeing where you ran off to...

Laugh.Out.Loud. Thanks for the help ^_^ I'm going to tell her when she's sleeping, so she won;t have energy to get up and start asking me questions and all, because she wakes up at 3:00 in the morning, and she always checks on me, so I'm gonna tell her tonight and then go to my bedroom and put my draws behind the door, so she can't open it and talk to me in the middle of the night. ^_^ I know, I'm doing it the This is no place for a cat. way, but later that day she'll ask to talk with me. Ugh. How troublesome :P
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Well Good Luck Miista ^

I'm sure she'll understand :D
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i dont get girls one second they love you and kiss you and stuff the next second.... they make out with one of your friends behind your back.... i dont get it...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i dont get girls one second they love you and kiss you and stuff the next second.... they make out with one of your friends behind your back.... i dont get it...
Either. When I was Bi, I was goi out with some girl, then when my grandmother died, I flew back to New Zealand and whilst I was in a different country, I found out that she was hooking up with my ex-best friend! Then she dumped me for him. Man I was so peed off that day. And that was the same girl that turned me gay, because I was sick of the shoot I got from girls. So now I'm fully gay.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Miista -Good to know someone noticed I was missing. :lol: My time zone calculator in my head says that it should be about 3am in the morning in australia, so your mum will be awake and you will be barracaded in your room. Good luck - we've got your back :D

DunnerheartsTwilight - Not all girls are like that, just some. Need any help?

edit - huh? my time zone calculator must be off. it's 3am and you're awake?
What? :?:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote:Miista -Good to know someone noticed I was missing. :lol: My time zone calculator in my head says that it should be about 3am in the morning in australia, so your mum will be awake and you will be barracaded in your room. Good luck - we've got your back :D

DunnerheartsTwilight - Not all girls are like that, just some. Need any help?

edit - huh? my time zone calculator must be off. it's 3am and you're awake?
What? :?:

I did an update on the "Boys are confusing" thread. Yes, it was easy to notice that you disappeared, cause I didn't see you post anywhere!!!

Laugh.Out.Loud. Your head calculator is an hr fast. It's nearly 2:00 am. It's 1:54 am right now!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Found your update - If you don't want to tell her now, then wait for a bit. Sometimes it helps to run through it on your head so you know a bit of what you're going to say. This will sound weird, but I think it would help if you ask her if she has any questions straight after you tell her, so you'll get it mainly over with and don't have to live in fear for the weekend when she might bring up loads of questions. End things on a good note, so you both know the other's opinion and she's not confused. If you tell her when you were planning to, she'll have 3 days to think everything you've told her through which might help.

I don't know if that made any sense.

Jenni :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote:Found your update - If you don't want to tell her now, then wait for a bit. Sometimes it helps to run through it on your head so you know a bit of what you're going to say. This will sound weird, but I think it would help if you ask her if she has any questions straight after you tell her, so you'll get it mainly over with and don't have to live in fear for the weekend when she might bring up loads of questions. End things on a good note, so you both know the other's opinion and she's not confused. If you tell her when you were planning to, she'll have 3 days to think everything you've told her through which might help.

I don't know if that made any sense.

Jenni :D
Mmmmm. You're right. But I don't wanna' see her face. Ugh. Sometimes I feel like punching it :lol:

Thanks for the help and it did make sense. I'm gonna try and give it a shot later tonight.

Well, I'm off to bed now. *yawns* Good-night, god bless ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i dont get girls one second they love you and kiss you and stuff the next second.... they make out with one of your friends behind your back.... i dont get it...
awwh, poor you.
that means that the girl isn't right for you.
it also means that if she did that, that she'll probably do it more often later on while she's still with you.
sorry.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Aww honey! I'm sorry this happened to you! I will tell you that girls at your age can be very awful! She isn't the right girl for you. I don't even understand girls like that. I can say that she is probably confused and you might want to wait a little while until you are older to get to deep into a relationship!

Miista- I saw your update and am still wishin you the best of luck!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza