Do you have a type of boy?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silverstar
Wandering Through Town

Re: Do you have a type of boy?

Post by silverstar »

The type of guys I tend to be attracted to/things I look for in guys:

-Shy
-Athletic
-Musician
-Hazel/Brown eyes (although blue eyes are alright on occasion)
-Shortish hair
-Taller than me (Not hugely taller though. A maximum of 6 inches taller)
-Clean-shaven
-Muscular-ness is a plus, but not required
-No smoking or drug use. I can put up with a bit of drinking though.
-Doesn't act like a gangster
-No facial piercings
-Polite
-Has a decent sense of style
-Supportive
-Honest
-Sense of humor (Razzing me is perfectly fine).
-Intelligent
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I Pretty much put my list down on the "Weaknesses" thread but I'll go into more detail here.
I want a quiet guy who has a strong Personallity. He knows his beliefs and can debate them. Treats me with respect and is smarter than me ( then I wouldn't have such a big Ego ). Is prepared to work for things. Isn't too romantic - I mean if I was dating a guy who wrote a love song for me I'd be like " Ohhh Keyyyy, Uhhh have fun with that." And when I am proper dating I don't particularly want a chaste bloke :lol: Blonde hair and Blue eyes would be a good extra, as would a sense of humour and a Pacafist nature. I really don't want a very tall man or a stick thin one, I'd go for about 5"9 with slightly broad shoulders and a slightly squared jaw. No tattoos or piercings would be cool, and a taste for pasta would be great! Only a few years difference please.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I find that went I see picture of guys, I am drawn to the Tall, dark and handsome type. The eyes have to be killer for me. I think that is the first thing I like for.
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

Kymberli wrote:I find that went I see picture of guys, I am drawn to the Tall, dark and handsome type. The eyes have to be killer for me. I think that is the first thing I like for.
same. i also have to like their hair and they preferably play an instrument.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Any boy who thinks I look beautiful even when I'm wearing sweats, a boy who can make me laugh even when he doesn't mean to, and a boy who's smart enough to know when I'm in one of those 'moods'.

Find me that type of boy, and I'll be happy forever.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
JaliceAlsper
Settled in Forks

Post by JaliceAlsper »

Besides personality, hair and the eyes are pretty important for me... I like guys with either dark brown hair, black hair, or a golden blond hair color. The hair can't be too short, yet long enough to do that hair flippy thing when your hair gets into your eyes... Eyes have to be the color of blue or brown. Green too, but mostly just blue or brown.

Being athletic isn't a must. He has to be tall (taller than me at least...). Intelligent is a definite. Kind. Mysterious, quiet. Musical is optional, but if he does play an instrument, I prefer piano. A sense of humor would be great, but he has to know when to be serious. He doesn't have to be muscular, I don't really like muscular guys much... Always honest.

Ha ha, typing all this down and reading what I had typed, I seem shallow :oops:...
Edward who? Team Jasper!
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I love guys with a bit longer hair right now. The guy I like has bushy hair that goes to his ears(like me). I also like guys with cool styles which my crush has, it's like a cute and awesome nerdy punk rocker.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

im not sure if i realy have a "type" per say.
they have to have a good seance of humor, they have to be themselves around me, love me for who i am and ARENT fake. [and like the majority of friends]
as far as physical features go. dark hair is amazing[my bf has]. Ice blue eyes are amazing. not mandatory. Hazeley-green is nice too :) [my bf has]
i haven't really had a body type but. i seamed to go out with thinner guys[my bf]. but.. meh whatev
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
Shan<3twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by Shan<3twilight »

Ummm. I tend to go for the sporty type maybe because thats what i am i once had this boy /friend like guy well i dont really know what we were but we started going for runs and stuff working out play against each other in basketball and all of the sudden we just spent like every min together. :? Then one day i was hanging with him i thought we were friends and he was like i have been putting this "QUESTION" off for a little bit. I was thinking he was asking me about my parents cause they got separated :( where i was going to live! But he asked me what we were an item or not . I was like OMG! Ummm... I have no idea so we left it as that. the next day i was talking to his friends and they said i was all he talked about... so i told him if he wants to. Of course he did :? I was reall confused on what we were supposed to do. ( he was my first BOYFRIEND) It turns out now were like in love. We still spend every min together. :P My friends always ask for advice on finding the right guy and i say it just happends. I never would of thought that we were like ment for each other.he was my best friend,now my love :D
meetmehalfway
Settled in Forks

Post by meetmehalfway »

my type of boy is the one who knows how to respect a woman