Make Up

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Make Up

Post by StupidxLamb »

^SAME. Well, I hate MOST lip gloss. The only kind I like is Rimmel London. And I only where it occasionally. It makes me feel kind of gross, especially because I do the smokey eye look a lot. I don't like to play up my lips and my eyes at the same time. I think smokey eyes, powder, and neutral lips look really attractive together. But tonight I am adding my party lip gloss to my regular routine, 'cause it's New Year's Eve and I'm goin' to a partay. :lol:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I LOVE lipgloss. My lips always get so dry, it helps.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

I love Bare Mineral/Bare Esscentuals make up. It is really the best. But I especially love their lip gloss called Buxum Babes diamond gloss. It plumps your lips and makes them sparkle, but not in an obnoxious way. Everytime I wear it I get compliments.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Lipgloss kind of has the tendacy to make my lips dry! Like, it makes them all shiny, but then it makes them dry!
ImageImage
E<3B
Ianua
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ianua »

Really good on lips is if you blend a little bit of lipstick and vaseline or lip balm on your finger, then just rub it into your lips, so you get slightly glossy colour but it doesn't look over the top or dry your lips out :D

I'm really lazy, so pretty much moisturize and that's it. Mascara and eyeshadow if i'm going out. I'm looking for something concealer-ish though, my chin and around my mouth breaks out all the time and it looks horrible :(
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Ianua wrote:Really good on lips is if you blend a little bit of lipstick and vaseline or lip balm on your finger, then just rub it into your lips, so you get slightly glossy colour but it doesn't look over the top or dry your lips out :D

I'm really lazy, so pretty much moisturize and that's it. Mascara and eyeshadow if i'm going out. I'm looking for something concealer-ish though, my chin and around my mouth breaks out all the time and it looks horrible :(
I don't like the shine it gives my lips, it draws too much attention to me. I don't like attention! XD
OMG, no! nooo!!! DON'T EVER COVER UP ACNE WITH MAKEUP. It will make it worst.
ImageImage
E<3B
Ianua
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ianua »

lol, I know what you mean about the attention thing. Sometimes it fun to try out stuff at home, even if you might never go out like that. I'm still about 6 at heart and like dressing up too much :S
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Ianua wrote:lol, I know what you mean about the attention thing. Sometimes it fun to try out stuff at home, even if you might never go out like that. I'm still about 6 at heart and like dressing up too much :S
Haha, omg me too! I just put on so much crazy makeup like glitter, and hot pink lipstick! XD
ImageImage
E<3B
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

For those with dry lips induced by lip gloss...put chapstick on before you put the lip gloss on. It makes it last longer too. :]
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

ohhh
good to know that
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen