Dying to Dye

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Dying to Die

Post by ashleygill03 »

I actually think that sounds really cute!
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

aww thank you! im not very good at describing things so i figured most people would have no idea what i was talking about! lol
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

I've been dying my hair for years! I've been black, blue, pink and purple but at the moment I'm red which I'm loving. I stopped dying it last year to have my natural hair colour for my prom (no matter how permanent I dye it, my hair colour just fades) and that's brown.
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

My hair is naturally really dark brown and I dyed it completely blue last easter but it faded fairly quickly and now you can't tell that it was dyed and I'm not allowed to do it again :(
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

"Out of the ordinary" colors are more likely to fade quickly... but they can be cute for the time being. If you don't want permanent damage you could always use one of the two week, temporary dyes.
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

I really want to put some pink in my hair but i work at a bank and they frown upon the whole unnatural color thing.... :-(
loltanyasmynametoo
Wandering Through Town

Post by loltanyasmynametoo »

i sorta want to dye my hair like, two shades darker. I have plain brown hair. There's absolutely nothing special about it. It's just brown. I was blonde as a baby, but my hair's gotten progessively darker as i've aged. :( But i'm too scared to dye my hair. :(
Murray:"He's like the Pied Piper of cool. Pied Piper was cool wasn't he?"
Bret: "Pied Piper wasn't cool, he took all those kids into a cave."
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

i naturally have really dark brown hair, almost black but since i was like 12 ive been dying it blonde. so ive been blonde for ages now lol but i think sometime in the next few weeks im going to dye my hair back either to my natural color with some dark purple underneath or to a reddish brown color. not sure yet, ive been getting different inputs from everybody so im very confused lol although, over the summer i dyed my hair to a strawberry blonde, now its back to just blonde but i did like that red quite a bit.. hmmm

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

My natural color is probably the most boring thing ever, just a mousy brown... from what I remember. I've been dying it since I was 11, and I'm 24 now. It's been every color under the sun except for green, I think. Since I'm all "grown up" now, in other words, my company will only allow certain colors, I've been sticking with a very dark brown. Plays up my pale skin and blue eyes.

Thinking about dying it back red, though. I just wish that it would't fade so quicky. :(

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

After joining EDC, I really wanted to be born with blonde hair now considering Emmett prefers blondes...

sobs, I'm a BRUNETTE....which isn't all that bad considering I'd still get Edward, but still...Emmett....I'd take Emmett than Edward, to be frank. 8-)
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda