Blood and Chocolate--the book

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Blood and Chocolate--the book

Post by Pel »

A place to talk about the book, there is a thread on the movie in the Lights, Camera, action thread.
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Blood and Chocolate--the book

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

I think this is an amazing book! i've read so many times!! i just love it.!
But they did a bad job on the movie...it was way off the storyline.
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

I agree that the book and movie don't follow each other. I still liked the movie though I don't know why but I liked it I think because it still had some of the same emotions. You can check out Annette Curtis Klause blog there.

http://www.eve7k.com/klause/

Too bad she won't write another she seems to not want to do sequels she seems to only want to do one book stories.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

I LOVED this book. Vivian was an awesome character. I didn't like the movie much either.
formally, Ostentatious6277
lollikezomg
Settled in Forks

Post by lollikezomg »

I saw the movie first because I couldn't find the book anywhere (Eventually found it in the depths of a secondhand store) I way prefer the book but I can appreciate the movie on it's own. The characters and descriptions are just amazing, I loved Vivian.
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Let me ask everyone this should we start yelling for another book? Did you feel it could have been more maybe not the same characters but possibly a new set just with the same principles and world? I would have liked more from it as I just felt she took us a long ways and I wanted more of Vivian.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
JoanneMaria
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

I liked the book but I thought the ending was bad. She was all with this guy then all of a sudden she was with the wolf...I didn't like that.
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

The thing that I liked best about this book was how she depicted the characters as having canine movements actions etc. Cool take on warewolves. I really liked it. Favorite line/ part: I'll put a few more runs in those tights, honey, if you look at me like that again
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

The Movie was okay, but the book was awesome! I loved everything about it!

I just didn't really like how Aiden acted at the end of the book, he was so mean to Vivian (In a way). I was very glad that Vivian accepted Gabriel; I think they make a very nice couple, their perfect for each other. :mrgreen:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

The movie and book are quite different. If the movie was by itself, meaning there was no book, then it would be great. But, the book was amazing and for those who where anticipating a movie to follow every detail of the book, they were probably a bit disappointed. In my opinion, the book is better. There was better use of the characters and it was just addicting to read. Next to the book, the movie is just blah.