Allergies

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Allergies

Post by Pel »

I was wondering...does anybody out there have allergies. I've never had them before this spring and now I have them really bad! Today in class my eye started itching ...it has been like that ever since me and my friends started eating lunch outside....so i started rubbing it and it kept getting worse ao finally after the bell rang I rushed out of class to go rinse my eye...only expecting to see a little red and puffiness...It was so Bloodshot and swollen and half closed...so I rushed to the nurses office and as soon as I walked in the nurse was like "Oh my God! What happened to your eye??" *you know it must be bad if you get that kind of reaction from the school nurse*

I looked like a monster and it was really scary....worst part is my mom couldn't pick me up and I had already missed the bus while I was waiting in the nurses office
Luckily my friend came all the way back to scool to pick me up..no questions asked and no complaints and she bought me a milkshake because she felt bad...I love my friends

soooo that was really long ....Has this ever happened to anyone else?
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Allergies

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

I've had allergies for years. In my opinion, I think they are worse than a plain old cold. I just sneeze a lot especially when I first walk outside. Just recently I started getting watery eyes. And then there are times where my nose starts running like crazy and my throat tightens a bit. Allergies are horrible!
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I think I'm lucky because I don't have any allergies that I know of.
My little cousin is allergic to something and her arms and legs get all dry.
It's like the worse like ever because it's itchy too.
I feel so bad for her sometimes.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
~xStRaWbErRyx~
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ~xStRaWbErRyx~ »

I'm beginning to think I'm allergic to my nans dog, I sneeze like crazy when I'm near her!
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I don't have any allergies, though my sking gets red when I use products with artificial perfume
Crooked_Rose
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Crooked_Rose »

I get awful allergies when there is a lot of Pollen outside, which really sucks for me because I sing all the time.

I always have a nosespray in my purse lol.

I think I also have a light allergy to sulfur...but nothing set in stone.
Back to the Sun. Back to the shore. Back to what I was before.

*Under Construction*
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

bittenbyEdwardCullen wrote:I've had allergies for years. In my opinion, I think they are worse than a plain old cold. I just sneeze a lot especially when I first walk outside. Just recently I started getting watery eyes. And then there are times where my nose starts running like crazy and my throat tightens a bit. Allergies are horrible!
same. unfortunately..
also, i have food allergies. they suck even more. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
edwardismystudmuffin
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardismystudmuffin »

I swear... I used to be allergic to everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!
As I child I was allergic to dogs, cats, grass, trees, pollen, mold, ragweed, tomatoes, shellfish, peanuts, hazelnuts, any other nuts, and for a few months I was lactose intolerent. I'm sure there's other allergies too, but I don't remember them.
Man. It sucked.
Thankfully, I outgrew the food allergies. I am still a tad allergic to shellfish though. But it doesn't bother me to eat it.
But I'm still allergic to the environmental ones.
A few years ago, I started allergy shots. They inject like a form of your allergy into you or something. It really helps me. The only thing that sucks though, is that they can't do them for foods. Environmental only.
But I still have symptoms, occasionally. I was doing great all summer until just recently. This past week I've had a stuffy nose. My eyes itched really crazy one night. And I have eczema, so it's pretty easy to tell if something is bothering me. I'll get really itchy. And I have been crazy itchy this past week or two.
So I believe it's true.
Allergies SUCK.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

My skin gets really dry, so then when I scratch it leaves this HUGE mark, which is white, and my skin is naturally pretty tan, to it is very noticeable.

Then my eyes usually get swollen, and I wear contacts, which is very bothersome, so then I have to wear my glasses, which look very bad on me.
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

I have allergic rhinitis.It sucks. sometimes I feel like I'm allergic to everything.

I'm allergic to pollens, molds, smoke, feathers, dust, furry animals like dogs and cats, and many more
and sometimes, I get weird reactions to some perfumes.
I'm already taking allergy pills but I don't think it's enough. I mean I still have a runny nose when I smell cigarette smoke or something like that

I'm also allergic to seafood. I know I'm missing a lot.
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme