Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by ragdoll »

My friend had a funny one a while ago.We were walking home from a night out and the conversation went something like this:

Friend: That was a good night wasn't it?
Me: Yep really fun....(other random things about the night)
Friend: (grabbing my arm and pulling me over) Be careful don't walk into the pole!
*Bang* Owww! (sound of friend walking into the pole that she'd just pulled me away from)
Me: OMG! *laughing* Are you ok? *more hysterical laughing* :lol:

I mean she obviously saw it and knew it was there! Clearly she cares more about my safety then her own! :lol:
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Once, I had to catch the bus, so I ran downhill towards the bus stop. NOT the smartest idea. I ended up tripping and falling backwards. My elbow started to bleed and I was winded from the fall. The worst thing was that the bus was already at the stop, and everyone was just staring at me. I wanted to cry, I was soooo embarrassed. :oops:
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

OK so I pretty much have a new one every day so..enjoy

I was walking into school with my BF and my sister today and I caught my foot on HIS pant leg and I fell into my sister and then my purse fell and all my crap fell out. Then while my sister decided to ignore us a walk into school, and me and my BF were picking up my stuff I managed to throw something at him (how I do not know) and he got a bruise. WOW I am talented. =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
JasperH
Wandering Through Town

Post by JasperH »

Ok so last year I thought it would be funny to kick my friend into her locker. It would have worked except for the fact that my knock-off Uggs had no traction whatsoever. Small girl, big, heavy backpack and no traction are not a good mix. So I go to kick my friend into her locker and I fall right onto my butt in one of the busiest hallways of the school so of coarse I got laughed at brutally and my friends have never let me live it down. :oops:

Another time, just a few weeks ago, I try to get out of my chair in the computer lab but it was caught on another chair so I fell out of my chair, flat on my face. At least not many people saw the little gracefulness I posses. :oops:

And there have been the many times that I have walked into chairs, tables etc.
Team Jasper!
Happiness is not a fish you can catch
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

I have had several Bella moments, but my favorite one was where I found out that, yes, you can slip on carpet. I was running to my room to get something and I stopped myself all of a sudden. My feet slid out from under me and I ended up on my back. I laughed so hard that I was crying. My mom must have thought I was nuts lol. I tend to find out that I can do things that I didn't think were possible (like slipping on the carpet adn finding out that when you drop an apple it could bounce back up about 2-3 feet).

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

Ok let me set the scene:
Our entire class was going bouldering (walking up a river) and I was up in this little area of rocks with a couple of good friends of mine and they were waiting up for me.
I stepped up onto this smooth rock with one foot and was about to bring my second foot up when I slipped and landed right on my butt
I was blushing and they were just laughing at me so I got up, turned to them and then splashed them both in the face with freezing cold river water :lol:
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
Zoika94
Settled in Forks

another typical bella moment by me.....

Post by Zoika94 »

wow, re
ading all of these entries makes me feel soooo much better about myself because im am the BIGGEST klutz ever!!!!! i really have to share one of my recent "incidents" because i just need to let it out.
So i had this open house/party/gettogether at my house and a bunch of people are over, including all these older girls in my brothers grade who love me and think im adorable. (im a girl in 8th grade and my bro's in 12th grade). So one of the girls is like my role model and im not sure but its pretty obvious that she likes my bro so she goes to play video games with all the guys and eventually all the girls go aswell. so im last to go reluctantly, and im walking and trying to act all chill and stuff when i knock over the girl's (my idol's) drink which happens to be coke (and it is full) with my clumsy feet!!!!! i didnt even notice i tipped it over until i heard gasps. so its all over the carpet and i get up and stumble a bunch to the bathroom to get towels while shes getting paper towels and stuff. We finaly get it cleaned up and im just totally embarassed and my bro is just like ignoring me....and im walking away to do something else when another girl passes by with a grin and is like "nice move" and that just makes it even worse!!!!!! the rest of the party i pretended i was 'busy' and i talked to one of my friends on the phone for most of the time... :shock: :? :cry:
im still really embarassed but i think writing and confessing this will help me get over it......lol ! (i was laughing at this comment not my "incident".
but its still nice to know that its possible to be clumsier than me. keep writing your "pulling a bellas" guyz, i luv reading them! and trust me, i understand ur clumsiness, ur not alone!!! lol.

Code: Select all

Lots o Luv, Zoya ♥
[/color][/size]
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Seriously, I sometimes can't walk properly.

Like today, I was in the living room after dinner and I had a can of Sprite in my right hand and I was walking walking walking and I was planning to sit down on the cough. Somehow my left foot somehow wouldn't let me walk and I almost fell over. My foot was like in this twisted ankle position. Not the pleasantest thing.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

okay today was so my total Bella day.

It began okay i was walking straight to my first class and what not. On the way to my walking class. I am on a college campus that is somewhat a nature refruge so there is a lot of nature. lol So i am walking on this dirt road to get to my class. And texting at the same time so you all should know where this is headed. lol. I loose my footing totally twist my left ankle and scrape my right leg. The scrape is huge! No blood thank god! So i am in a lot of pain but i can't just sit there so i force myself up and head to my class which is a 1/3 of a mile away. Pain is coursing through me and then my mind is fogging proably cause i didn't give my mind much time to focus. But i made it to the locker room where i was able to sit i was very thankful i was early so i could clean the scrape a little.

I did do my walking class which i was proud of.

Next i go to subway to eat and i totally spill soda! UGH

Then i am driving home i live in the country so it is a gravel road and totally fish tail on loose gravel and almost loose control of the car!

Ahhh where is Edward when you need him!?
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

My mind has been totally distracted lately and I was running today in gym.... I ran into a trash can. 'Twas hilarious. Thankfully only the girl I was running with saw me ;)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3