Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by LilyMorgana »

A few days ago I slipped while walking to the bus. I was just walking and then I saw a leaf on the ground and I stepped aside because I was afraid I'd slip over it, but instead I slipped on a complete FLAT part of the road. I don't know how I managed to do that. But anyway, of course I had to be in the presence of one of my classmates who then apologized for some reason. I think he thought he had invaded my 'personal space' or something and that had been the reason I stepped aside so I told him about the leaf and then he said in a sarcastic tone: "Yeah, you could've slipped over that, right?" And now I feel stupid. For some reason I always do clumsy things when I'm in the presence of that classmate. I fall while climbing stairs, I drop things, I slip on mud, I loose my balance without an obvious reason ... It's very weird.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

Honestly, I guess I can't judge distance very well because I'm always walking into doors at my house or running into something.
AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AtomicStar »

One day I was working the customer service counter at the grocery store where I work. There's a part of the counter that comes up to chest level for people to fill out lottery slips, refund sheets, etc. I was filling out a report when I felt a sneeze coming. Before I could turn the other way, I sneezed and whacked the crap out of my head on the counter. (ahem, now where's my sexy vamp to protect me from my clumsy self??) ;)
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I was getting up from the chair, and somehow I managed to hit the other chair that was next to me with my hand, and then on the way to my room I tripped on a cord.
ImageImage
E<3B
katja
Settled in Forks

Post by katja »

i tend to always bang against things...one is the footboard on my bed. I always have a bruise about midthigh from that. Most times I have no idea where I got bruises from! But today I pulled the ultimate Bella. I was slicing a loaf of bread and sliced right into my finger. It took a few seconds of staring at it to jump into action. 7 stitches later, I now have a bandaged index finger to look at for the next two weeks *sigh*
CauseofEdwardIlove
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

-veiled- wrote:Honestly, I guess I can't judge distance very well because I'm always walking into doors at my house or running into something.
Maybe we are twin seperated at birth ...this is me to the letter! I can't walk a straight line to save my life! I hope I never get pulled over for DUI ...I will fail no matter what!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

When I was sophomore in high school I was walking to class and only had to step down three little stairs to go into our library. Well, when I did my heeled sandal kind of just stopped in mid step because it got caught on the carpet and I fell flat on my face and spread eagle with my skirt up and my undies exposed to a large group of senior boys and girls that were sitting in the library! Yeah, it was pretty bad. To top it off, not one person offered to help me up! If Edward would have been there I'm sure he would have come to my rescue being the gentleman that he is!
HipsAndHearts
Learning to Love Green

Post by HipsAndHearts »

Today, it snowed here. A LOT! And by here I mean Central Alberta. Canada.
Anyways, snow and I do not get along very well, and with the snow, came freezing rain, who is also against me.
In 6th period today, I was walking around the portable classrooms to my friend, to get the key because it was locked. The reason we were trying to get in this locked classroom was for recycling. There are stairs up to this classroom, and I was just getting ready to turn around to go up the stairs and I fell, flat on my back, without even realizing it until I got up and found myself covered in snow. I wasn't wearing a jacket and the snow melted through all 4 of my layers that I was wearing. My friend couldn't stop laughing.
Later, like an hour ago, I was walking home from a neighbour's house. I was taking her family pictures. There's an enormous hill between our houses and I slid down it. I tripped and slid down the hill. At least no one saw that amazing fall though.
LilyMorgana

Post by LilyMorgana »

OK, so I'm in Austria right now on a skiing vacation. I did NOT fall while skiing but yesterday I feel twice on the parking lot. :roll: Typically me. It appears I'm steadier on my skis than on my own feet. :lol:
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I pull a Bella everyday . . . I remember I made it across this big path to the portacabins where I have English, the path was covered in ice, and I didn't fall so I was really happy, like dancing up and down being all random.
Then I went into my english classroom, and fell over my desk :|
I also remember I was walking up the concourse at school with my friends to our bench right at the back, in the morning before Tutor Class, and everyone always turns round and stares at you as your coming up. I slipped and fell flat on my face just as my crush looked at me. So typical. Everyone started laughing :|

I've had to get used at laughing at myself by now because falling, slipping, tripping, anything that involves making a fool of myself usually happens to me when I have an audience.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX