Florida Fun

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Florida Fun

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

As The Boss... of the Mafia I declare to have transported Strawberry Hill of the Oregon Coast to a small spot of beach a few miles south of Bradenton. Which is entirely useless because We The Kings is in England, bowling. But who cares, its the Beach.
*starts humming The Beach by All Time Low*

Floridan fact: We the Kings, the best band to have come out of Florida EVER! is currently touring in England (or bowling in Oxford) I do not stalk them, Travis just likes Twitter. :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Our weekend of hunting was amazing. We would seperate and then find each other when we had had our fill for the day. Occasionally we would see each other in pursuit or an animal. I enjoyed watching Gio regain his power. At night he would show me his progression and before I knew it, he was fine. Borvo was still a bit upset with himself and I enjoyed watching Morrigan and him go at each other.

I pitched a tiny fit when Gio told me we needed to head back to the house so we could pack up to go to Florida with the others. I loved Florida but I was having to much fun with Gio. Reluctantly, I followed him home and began to pack my things. A couple swimsuits, some skirts, hair stuff, anything I could possibly think of that might possibly be needed.

All packed and ready, I went to find Gio. He was in his room still packing. I searched his bag and threw out an old pair of trunks. "I want to wear those ones." I gave him a stern look as I shook my head. "No. I bought you some very nice and NEW trunks!" They weren't as bad as he made them seem. One pair was blue with red flames, they came with the pair of pants I bought him and the other pair was a colorful pastel plaid.

Gio put his older pair back in the bag and I tossed them out again. "Roxy, I want to wear those ones." He looked so serious that I almost caved. "Please Gio. I would really appreciate it if you wore the new ones. You haven't yet and it would make me very, very happy." I stood in front of him and took his palm in my hand and began to write on it. I heard a slight growl and with that, I knew I had one. "Thank you!" I kissed his cheek and pulled him to his pickup. We were on our way to meet the rest of the family!

(Florida fact: Plant City, the Winter Strawberry Capital of the World, holds the Guinness record for the world's largest strawberry shortcake. The 827 square-foot, 6,000 pound cake was made on Feb. 19, 1999 in McCall Park. )
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((I'm pulling a magic trick here and just saying Gio and Roxy somehow end up in Florida, mmk?))

Roxy pulled me towards the garage, her excitement barely contained. We passed by the kitchen and something occurred to me. "Roxy- un momento."

She dropped my hand, and I zipped through the kitchen, taking things and levitating them behind me. I zipped outside briefly, grabbing the coal grill. Roxy raised an eyebrow in question.

"Someone has to grill the burgers."

With that, we loaded up my pickup and went on our way.

Later, at the beach, we joined the rest of the famiglia. Roxy insisted that I wear one of the trunks she bought, and, well, I had little choice in the matter. I opted for the flames. I set the grill up and started cooking, wearing my "Kiss the Cook" apron over my shirt and trunks.

((Sorry to miss out on the fun this weekend. I was too busy celebrating my birthday with my family. :) ))

((CSI: Miami is actually not filmed in Florida. They use a studio in CA, though they get shots from Florida time and again to use in the show. The only exceptions are typically their pilot and finale episodes, which have more filming done in Miami.))
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

I love the sun
I love how we sparkle yumm
Hey icecream want some Jame?
Jamie: sure!
Me: okay believe me i love ice cream
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Gio set the grill up right away and I decided to take a little swim. The water was warm and barely moving so I knew I would be safe. I gave Gio a scared look and he rolled his eyes at me. I only went far enough that my chest was covered. I couldn't go any farther without my rock there to keep me safe.

Growing bored I walked out of the water and tried to dry off. My suit was still wet but the sun would dry it soon. I walked up behind Gio and wrapped my arms around his waist and underneath the apron. He lifted up an arm and I slid underneath it, his arm resting across my shoulders. I looked at his back and noticed I had drenched the back of his shirt.

"I got your shirt wet." I was attempting to be apologetic but it was hard since it wasn't sincere. "Yeah I know. I can feel it." I giggled slightly and just watched him grill the meat. "You could always take the shirt off and join me in the water." I looked up at him and smiled.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Scarlett lie on the sand, WAR had wandered up to the shore line.
"So, are you going to tell the others what you think?" He asked.
"I'm not sure,do you think they'll believe me? Or do you think that I've gone crazy?" She asked.
"They might believe you, yet they might not." He replied.
fact: flordia is known for it's alligator ranches.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Roxy started drawing circles on my stomach. It wouldn't be long before she melted my resistance got her way. "Okay, okay, fine!" I laughed. "You win. Let me just put these burgers in a safe place so they don't get sand or anything on them."

There was a large Tupperware container that I used to place the cooked burgers in. I set that on the rock beside the grill, calling for everyone to help themselves. Roxy untied my apron and laced it around a leg of the grill; it flapped in the wind. I rolled my eyes as she pulled my shirt off and tossed it into a plastic bag reserved for wet clothes.

"Come on!" she said, taking my hand and pulling me to the water.

"Over your fear of the ocean already?" I teased. This made her pause. "Aw, Roxy. I was just..." Shaking my head, I swept her into my arms and carried her into the water.

It was delightfully warm. Roxy's grip around my neck tightened and she made a little squeak as we headed deeper in, but she relaxed soon after. "See? nothing to be afraid of," I smiled.

((Gatorade was developed in Florida, for the University of Florida Gators.))
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ahhhh, thank goodness. God knows I need a vacation. Allie baby come here!
Allison: WEEEEEEE! MOMMY, DADDY SWIM SWIM SWMI! LESH GOOOOOOO! *runs toward shore*
Aaron: *runs after her*
:lol: Typical. What's going on? Hey Gio! Hey Roxy! Haven't seen you two in a while.. ;) :lol: How are you all?
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Scarlett looked over to where the others were.
She sighed, they probably would think she was crazy or something.
WAR walked over to her.
"You wanna go someplcae else?" He asked.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

Yay! I love the sun!!
*carries 202's fish bowl to the water and gently lets him fall into the waves* Don't get lost, okay?
Squirrella: pouting because it's too warm and her fur is getting all sticky.
Jasper the vamp-parrot: enjoying the warm climate and perching on the branch of a palm tree.
Squirrella: scurries up on tree and plucks at Jasper's feathers *SCREECH*
Hey!! None of that! We're here to have fun!
*glares at Squirrella*
I haven't been swimming in soooo long!! *dives into the ocean and disappears for several minutes*
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa