Florida Fun

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Florida Fun

Post by ringswraith »

((Sab: No way! You didn't! Did you?))

I chuckled at Lidia. Oh, I know she'll win. She always does. I'm a sucker like that. Still, won't stop me from having a little fun here and there.

I sat by the bonfire, raising my hand to Frankie for a high-five. "Shirts are overrated," I declared.

Roxy came over and plopped herself down on my lap. She sat sideways, her legs dangling off to my left. She leaned her cheek against my chest, and reached up with one hand to play with my ear. I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch.

((Florida isn't the southernmost state. Hawaii is.))
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Late tonight, early tomorrow, maybe? Depends on how lazy we feel and how many smores I eat. I assume by the end of Friday night we'll have retreated back to the mansion so the Floridans can have their own thread.

*shifty eyes* I did not color on Frankie's feet. *outs on sockies to cover her own feet (which are now purple and covered in spirals. In RL, too. My friend and I get bored.)*

*puts hot charcols in a fire pit and pulls out a very shiny Pampered Chef skewer* Marshmallow catching fire time! In a hole! Woohoo! (lol, Hunger Games jokes)

Fact: As far as I can tell, Florida has no specific rules against fire on the beach. In Oregon, they're not allowed. So I had to check.
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

Josh; *runs in* I HEARD SMORES! was up Gio? *fist*
me; Hi guys! we went to go explore the beach a little. and guess what we found?

*points in the distance*

theres a grove of tide pools and a cool cave down about thirty miles that way. Its really cool! we should go tomarrow!

(Sorry i haven't been here much. busy life. I'll be here all weekend though!)
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

ringswraith wrote:((Sab: No way! You didn't! Did you?))

((What would possibly make you think I didn't? I am exceptionally violent, after all. But alas, I did. :D LAFrankie's nose shall never be the same again. Serves him right for stalking me anyways. :twisted: ))

*serious face at Lidia*
Please stop coloring his feet.
It take me forever to get that stuff off, and a whole bottle of the good marble polish.

*gazing up at stars*
Did ya'll see the invite to the party that APPC is throwing?
I don't know if I want to go...
I do enjoy wearing a designer dress on occasion...
But on the other hand it does say "Behave accorrdingly" which really sounds like it's going to just be stuffy, which means I'll have to hear Frankie complain all night about wearing a tux and not being able to play with his food...
Decisions, decisions...
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

((Well it was a mixture of disbelief and just plain old "No way." But I never actually doubted that you did it. You wouldn't say that, if you hadn't. :D ))

"I've seen the invite. Black tie affair. I don't mind- our Mafia party turned into a foodfight; this would be a welcome change.

"Of course, I need an outfit. And I'd like to go with someone."

I looked up at Roxy, wondering if she was still too upset with me to consider being my date for the event.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

((What can I say, when my brother taught me how to throw a punch he didn't include how to "hold back" in that lesson. :twisted: And it a sick, sadistic way I actually was really happy about it.))

Gio, you're such an old fashion romantic. :roll:
I'm sure Roxy and you will have made up by then, it's not till the 18th of July (or June, IDK).
If you do go tux shopping, please drag Frankie along with you.
If I decide to go he'll need SOMETHING to wear.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I was still in Gio's lap, my head resting on his shoulder. I heard talk of a formal party and instantly perked up. I would need a new dress and Gio would need a new tux. Sab said Frankie would need a tux too. My mind began to wander over all the places we could go to find the perfect outfits.

I saw Gio look at me questioning if I would go with him. I didn't give him a response. He could verbally ask at some point.

I'm sure Roxy and you will have made up by then, it's not till the 18th of July

This sent me into giggles. Sab didn't realize how long I could hold a grudge! I am sure we will have made up by then but no reason to not make him work a little for the forgiveness. There was a slight breeze and I shivered. I scooted a little closer to his chest and his arms wrapped around me. My head went to lay back down onto his shoulder and I kissed right below his ear. He gave me a little growl and I shook my head slightly letting him know he wasn't done paying for his teasing.

((The largest lake in Florida is Lake Okeechobee. I love saying Okeechobee!!!))
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Roxy played with my ear again. After a while she stopped. I growled, and she raised an eyebrow at me.

So. She's going to be difficult.

I sighed. "I'm in trouble, aren't I."

The eyebrow went higher. "Yep," she replied, lips popping on the "P."

"How much trouble?"

"Heaps." She grinned.

I ran a finger slowly along her arm. "And I suppose you're planning all sorts of things to get even with me."

"Mm-hmm." She reached up to ruffle my hair.

I traced another line from her outer thigh to her knee. "Does that mean I can't ask you to be my date for the party?"

((Miami means (variously) "all beavers", "all friends", "cry of the crane" and "people who live on the peninsula" and "very large". The name sure does get around! In this case, it's thought to derive from Mayaimi, referring to the very large nearby Lake Okeechobee. ))
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I took his hand in mine, stopping him from swaying me to forgive him. I began to trace the lines in his palm knowing it would drive him crazy.

"Oh, you can ask." I nodded sweetly, "And I gladly accept." I placed a kiss on his cheek and smiled innocently at him. I leaned a bit closer to his face and whispered. "But you still aren't off the hook." I kissed his nose lightly before turning in his lap. My fingers still playing with his palm, my back leaned against his chest. The breeze was still blowing and I knew my hair was probably blowing all over his face. I smelled my hair for a quick second. It had a salty sweet smell. It made me remember the sailor I had dated a few years back.

"Next time we come to Florida, we should bring a boat. I love sailing."

((Miami installed the first bank automated teller machine especially for rollerbladers. ))
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I put my forehead against the nape of her neck, trembling slightly with every stroke she drew on my palm.

She had me. Damn. Well it's not like I didn't know she would.

I kissed her exposed skin, drawing the hairs on my chin over her collarbone. She giggled and slapped my palm. I smiled against her, then shifted so my neck rested on her shoulder.

I felt her head turn towards me. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "Well, I decided that since I'm being punished, I might as well give you ample opportunity to do so. After all, I am at fault."

((You know that Florida has miles and miles of beaches - want to know how many? Try roughly 1,100 miles of sand and surf.))