Florida Fun

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Florida Fun

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*sees TAI sweatshirt.... goes and pulls on a purple G-A-B-E hoodie*
Dear Maria! (Count Me In!) My hoodie is cooler than your hoodie!!!

Hmmm, nice time to start the fire for the marshmallows...
Dang it Frankie, I want my marshmallows! I have a serious craving that neds to be rectified!

Fact: Florida is infested with bothersome pests known as tourists.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Sweet! A fire would be AWESOME!!!!
*Pulls out a huge basket of junk food.*
There should be some stuff we can roast in here...
*digs through the basket*
Starbursts! MMMM!!!! Anyone else ever had roasted starbursts before?

Edit: Florida has... water... lots and lots of water
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*poking elderly person with stick*
Is Frankie back yet?
I'm going through withdrawl.
*pretends to be faint*
LOL
ACK!
DON'T ROAST STARBURSTS!!!
THEY EXPLODE!
*seriously*

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:(Hmm...you need to try the expletive way again. :lol: Just scare the crap out of him. :lol: If it gets that serious, restraining order could be in question. I mean he needs to get it already. Just tell him me, me, you, over. I can't say it in Chinese man sorry if you can't understand me but I need my space. If that doesn't work, you're screwed. :lol: Get an alarm system. :lol: )
((I tried the expletive way, again.
He thought it was "cute."
So I punched him.
Doubt he thought that was very "cute."
Although I couldn't really tell what he was saying, his nose was bleeding pretty heavily...
If there is one reason I can be glad I have a brother is that he taught me early on how to hold my own if need be.
That and I have an awesome right hook. 8-) ))

Fact: Flordia has an unidetified sea monster that lives in the swamps. It may just be a deformed sea lion, though.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Frankie_thedonutboy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Frankie_thedonutboy »

*pulls up in the Stang, holding a Vahns bag*
Got em, Lid! Had to fight an old lady for them though, so you so owe me. Got some Hershey's too. Can't have smores without chocolate.
Did a sweet melodious voice say "withdrawl"? Oh no, that can't happen! I will rescue you, Sabina!
I just need to borrow Lilly's non-existent pony first. Knights need horsies. :D
Memo to self: Try roasting Starbursts sometimes. Maybe that's why they're called Star"bursts".

Fact: Florida is insanely hot. I didn't like it there very much. But I did get to run around without my shirt on, that was fun.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

FRANKIE!
*tackles in fit of over excitement*
*sternly while straddling Frankie* No ponies.
You know what happened last time you had a pet, or do I really have to remind you of the hamster that you had as a midnight snack?
What's up with you're "fact"?
You always run around shirtless, how does location change that?
*is confused*

((side note: Lidia, why do you have "Mine!" over Spock in your banner? You know Zachery Quinto is gay, right?))
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"All right- I've got everyone!" I called. "Thanks!"

I flipped through my sketchpad, imagining the best way to put everyone together on the mural.

Roxy stood beside me, peeking at my sketches. "Ooh- don't forget the castle!"

I smiled. "I didn't." I showed her the page where I had drawn Lily's castle, writing in the colors for each section.

"Nic and her family?"

I turned to another page.

"Dart and Josh and-"

"Stop," I laughed. I showed her more pages. "All here. See?"

She smiled. "And me?"

I shut my pad and winked.

((Miami installed the first bank automated teller machine especially for rollerbladers.))
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I wish I'd known about this thread last week, when I was an annoying tourist pest in Florida!!!!!!!!

OK Sorry for interupting. I just had to do it.

FLA FACT: My boss is currently in Florida.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I made a grab for the sketch pad that Gio held and he pulled it away from me. I huffed and stomped my feet. I may be an adult but I could pitch a fit that would rival a child's. "Please let me see." I whined and he just shook his head. "Nope. You can see it when it is finished." I decided to change strategies. I pouted my lips and opened my eyes wide, batting my eyelashes. "Painter?" Gio's jaw clenched, trying to hold back his laughter. I couldn't imagine how silly I must look right now. "Will you show me your pretty drawing of me? I will be your best friend." I smiled and he laughed at me.

I flashed him an angry look as I spun around, my back facing him. I crossed my arms around my chest and just stood there. I didn't like to be teased. I preferred being the one doing the teasing. I could hear his laughter behind me.

"I will get you back for this Giovanni. Just watch me." I said as I peeked back at him. I turned my head around and smiled to myself, hoping this was convincing him to show me. I felt his breath next to my ear. "I am looking forward to it." He whispered and I shivered unwillingly. He caught me off guard. Two points for him and zero for me. I had to regain the upper hand and my mind began forming a plan.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I saw her shiver and chuckled lightly.

Truth is, I was fearing for my life.

What am I doing? Did I really just egg on Roxy? I turned away before she could see the flash of worry on my face. And she called me by my full name.

Hoo, boy. I was in for it now.

Idly I wondered what she'd do. She'd already taken over my wardrobe. I only had to look at the flames adorning my trunks to be reminded of that.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that she had come up behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, her cheek pressing on my shoulder blade. Slowly, deliberately, she ran a finger from my waist and up the crease to the side of my abs. I sucked in a breath.

"Did I mention I would get back at you for this?" she whispered sweetly, before pulling away, skipping before me and dancing away with mischief in her eyes.

I pursed my lips, swallowing slowly, and tried not to look too intently at my sketchpad.

((Dr. John Gorrie of Apalachicola patented the process of making ice artificially in 1851.))
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

*glances over at Gio and Roxy*

Wow, you two remind me of a couple of teenagers, scary teenagers that have the power to destroy a city, but teenagers none the less.

((Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Flordia))
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)