Any Swimmers or Divers out there

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Any Swimmers or Divers out there

Post by bite_me »

I LOVE swimming and i'm good-ish . . .

last wednesday i had to swim 400m IM and i thought that was okay until i realised that means 100m of butterfly which i suck at. that was probably one of the most tiring things ive ever done.

then when we all got out of the pool the guy who runs swim club said 'if that was long wait for your worst nightmare . . . 400 metres butterfly' :shock:

that race better be optional.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

swimming is my sport!!
I'm not as great nw as i was.. i had 3 state records when i was 10
I'm best at 200 IM and 100 breast
50 breast
lol
my brother's high school just got a swim team (my whole family swims) and he the best back storker... he got 2 state times alreay...
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I take swim lessons...
I suck at them.

But, I find that if you think random thoughts when you're swimming laps on your back, you're not tired! :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I've always loved swimming but I'd never tried it competetively before last year. My freshman year of high school...I joined the swim team to support my friend who'd wanted swimming to be her sport in high school but due to scheduling conflicts she couldn't stay on the team :( but I kept at it and made great new friends :D and actually got pretty good! My schools never been a great swim&dive school but I was the best freshman on JV and swimming in lane #1 with the seniors and juniors so I was pretty proud :) I started off REALLY bad but that just made the improvement seem even better :) this year I moved and didn't get in touch with the swim team here, but I've missed swimming so I think I'll try and start up again next year! My coaches said I should be a distance swimmer bc I can keep a really good pace (& bc Im not fast...) and my freestyle/backstroke techniques were good by the end of last years season so I'll probably stick with those strokes :)
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd