Fear

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Fear

Post by *Wanderer* »

Oh yeah! And besides my fear of the idea of forever, I also have this traumatic phobia of................... SPIDERS! :shock: Arachnaphobia, anyone?

I even laugh at myself about it, too. My friends say that I have the loudest scream, and whenever I see a spider, I swear, I jump 5 feet in the air!

Actually, maybe it's not only spiders, but just any insects with long legs. Once there was this praying mantis at my school and someone decided to move it. And just my luck it flew, no seriously it FLEW :shock:, onto me. Did you know they fly? Cuz I didn't. I just FROZE right there and couldn't move. I closed my eyes and prayed (yes, prayed) that it would get off of me. When the whole mess was all over, everyone just burst out laughing, including me.

Yeah, I know. This makes me sound like a total wuss. :roll: But I promise you, I'm not. It's just that spiders and insects with long legs are like my weakness.

Love,
*Wanderer*
Last edited by *Wanderer* on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

*Wanderer* wrote:Oh yeah! And besides my fear of the idea of forever, I also have this traumatic phobia of................... SPIDERS! :shock: Arachnaphobia, anyone?

I even laugh at myself about it, too. My friends say that I have the loudest scream, and whenever I see a spider, I swear, I jump 5 feet in the air!

Actually, maybe it's not only spiders, but just any insects with long legs. Once there was this praying mantis at my school and someone decided to move it. And just my luck it flew, no seriously it FLEW :shock:, onto me. Did you know they fly? Cuz I didn't. I just FROZE right there and couldn't move. I closed my eyes and prayed (yes, prayed) that it would get off of me. When the whole mess was all over, everyone just burst out laughing, including me.

Yeah, I know. This makes me sound like a total wuss. :roll: But I promise you, I'm not. It's just that spiders and insects with long legs are like my weakness.

Love,
*Wanderer*
They can fly? I may have remembered if it weren't 3:13am. But anyway, that's creepy. I ecspecially hate granddaddy longlegs.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Here are some of mine:
-Heights
-Deep Water
-Marilyn Mason
-The Unknown..
- And, I know this sounds really stupid, but sharp, pointy things. Like knives. Or pencils. Like, if someone pionts a really sharppencil at me, I cringe away, because I have the fear of getting stabbed.

lol. Whatever.

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think my biggest fear is being buried alive. I mean, CREEPY! Being stuck in the dark, in a cramped space, no air. *shudder* And I am scared to death of both my parents dying. I'd be really sad if one died, but if both of them did my entire world would shatter. Then I'm scared of pretty much all bugs except butterflies, rolly pollies, and bees. Yeah, I don't know why I'm not scared of bees. I guess it's because everyone says not to freak out or they'll sting you, so I never freaked out (and I've never been stung).
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I am afraid of-
heights
my mom dieing
me dieing
embarrassing myself in front of my crush
falling
creepy people
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Another weird fear of mine is that whenever I turn a corner, someone's there holding a knife or something sharp that's going to stab me or something. So when I have to turn a corner (even in my own house!) I have to slow down and look before I can go. I'm really weird that way :roll:

Love,
*Wanderer*
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Some of Mine are
- fear of drowning
- fear of snakes
- fear of loud noises
- fear of losing a family member
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

-heights
-needles
-my butt hitting the ground (all though that happens alot)
-rollercoasters
-rejections
-failing at life
-bad grades
-the dark
-drowning
-suffocating
-dying in general (I'm only afraid because there's no one to tell you what it's like)
-stalkers
-getting hit my a car
-blood (actually I'm not afraid of it I just don't like fainting)
-bees
-all bugs
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Wind blowing at night.
Wind chimes.
Whirlpools - Dinophobia.
Slappy (Goosebumps character... yeah I was scarred for life by my brothers.) - Automatonophobia. (not specifically, but still)
Kreepy Kraulies. (the pool cleaning things that go around the bottom and suck up everything)
Ocean - Thalassophobia.
And Infection - Mysophobia.

I'm not strange at all. =)
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Wind blowing at night.
Wind chimes.
Whirlpools - Dinophobia.
Slappy (Goosebumps character... yeah I was scarred for life by my brothers.) - Automatonophobia. (not specifically, but still)
Kreepy Kraulies. (the pool cleaning things that go around the bottom and suck up everything)
Ocean - Thalassophobia.
And Infection - Mysophobia.

I'm not strange at all. =)

.... Oops, didn't mean to double post. =S