Anime Thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RajaniArchana
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Anime Thread

Post by RajaniArchana »

Welll, I can't say I'm an anime-head anymore,but there was this time...I was about thirteen through when I was fourteen...that I ADORED InuYasha. Seriously, I still get these little shivers of pelasure thinking about it...that show marked one of the high points in my life. And it all started this one night when my brother and i were flipping through late night channels and lo, we see this dude with...well, as my brother put it, " Hey, that guy's got cat ears! And a big-Why are we talking about a donkey? sword!"

We loved InuYasha for several months (and I still remember every movie and almost every episode...and, okay, I might still have almsot all of the opening and ending songs on my Mp3 player, what can I say, the InuYasha music is beautiful), until the anime ended, and then we got into Naruto. I think Sasuke/Sakura was the pairing I've shipped most vehemently in my entire life...and I kind of still do.

I might not be into it anymore, but InuYasha and Naruto will always hold a special place in my heart...and I did SQUEE when I found out, just last month, that InuYasha's whole crew got their happy ending at the end. HOORAY!

Also...anyone else on here just ADORE Kohaku? ;)

Team Sirius: Because the greatest love is sacrifice
Team Garrett: Because true love is *electrifying*

Anzo/\Shisana--Jesse/Leslie--Harry&Ginny/\Ron&Hermione
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Persephonie wrote:Sailor Moon
Ayashi no Ceres
Vampire Knight

These are my all-time favorites.

FYI : Vampire Knight's next season starts Oct 6th !!!!

Here's a good link to bookmark : http://www.animecrazy.net/
next season? i thought it was the first season. crap! please tell me it's the first season...if it's not. gahhh
OMG...i am so stupid. i think i forgot about the VK anime...*googles* and it's already the end of 2008 and it was due in early 08

i've been so out of touch in the anime world. i hadn't realized when the first season will air.... >____<
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

The entire first season (13 episodes) are on the link I put on my post if you want to start watching them before Oct 6th.... :-)
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Persephonie wrote:The entire first season (13 episodes) are on the link I put on my post if you want to start watching them before Oct 6th.... :-)
haha, i am actaully watching the first one. on some other site.
i'll check out the site you provided as well. THANKSSSS <33333
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Ok, well, I will probably seem really stupid for saying this here but...what is the difference between anime and manga? :oops: lol, I never really looked into it because I'm not very big on it, but I have always been kinda curious.

But I watched Sailor Moon when I was little! haha, I loved it.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Destani

Post by Destani »

Anime is the movies or TV shows. Manga is the books.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
srabrgr

Post by srabrgr »

Oooooh, I get it now...thanks!
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

I like the movie Spirited Away, but that's about it. I'm not really interested in that kind of stuff. :roll:
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

I LOVE InuYasha!(Why won't InuYasha love Kagome instead of Kikyo??? I hate Kikyo!!! She's a freakin' DEVIL! :evil: And I love Shippo! Hate Naraku and Kagura, though. Sango is awesome, too. And InuYasha, Kagome, and Koga remind me of Jacob, Edward, and Bella. Except InuYasha and Koga are both dogs. Literally. Koga's a wolf, and InuYasha is a half-demon dog. :lol: ) I also like Deathnote, Bleach, Shin Chan, Code Geasse, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, and Castle in the Sky. :)
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
srabrgr

Post by srabrgr »

Inyuasha is supposed to be a dog? I thought he was supposed to be part cat lol. The ears are missleading...well, that shows how much I watch that show. Aka, never.